Im mark vi wip dynamic1

Alright guys....recieved my gloves and boots from doc and will be doing a test fit here pretty soon...please stay tuned.

Here is an image of the boots and gloves from Doc. Quality is great as expected guys! The detail on the gloves is really impressive..The only issue and have discussed w/ Doc was although the repulsor light setup works beautifully, the battery pack tends to get really hot. Doc is working on this slight issue as we speak:thumbsup. I plan to do a prelim suitup in the next few days as time permits.

Yeah I'm jealous, I've tried a few foam parts before and am easily beaten by my lack of patience. Great build man you did awesome, how did you find enough foam for those damn oversized arms? :lol

Yeah I'm jealous, I've tried a few foam parts before and am easily beaten by my lack of patience. Great build man you did awesome, how did you find enough foam for those damn oversized arms? :lol

Aaaaahhh lmao! Thanks my friend!...u know it was a pita! It was fairly tough bc i would get a length that would wk, then couldnt get around my arm..same issue w my calves but all worked out...i def saved the scale numbers in case i do a dif version lol! Thanks man.

- - - Updated - - -

welcome back bro looking forward to seeing pics. glad u got ur stuff

Thanks Peej! Hows yours comin!?

- - - Updated - - -

And to add to this....i had to build 4 sets of the biceps to get it right :cry

Aaaaahhh lmao! Thanks my friend!...u know it was a pita! It was fairly tough bc i would get a length that would wk, then couldnt get around my arm..same issue w my calves but all worked out...i def saved the scale numbers in case i do a dif version lol! Thanks man.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Peej! Hows yours comin!?

- - - Updated - - -

And to add to this....i had to build 4 sets of the biceps to get it right :cry

aye no bad but no done much to it for a bit been too busy

Alright guys....Just so you don't get the impression I have been slacking ; )...I did some prelim shots to get an idea of the overall aesthetic. I am currently using a slightly modified plastic lid thanks to mijango! It will actually do the job until Doc completes my main lid. I plan to coat the inside w/ a bit of plastic resin in order to facilitate some strength. Pretty pleased so far...let me know what you think.

Front-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rear.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Alright guys, a bit of an update. Wanted to get this thing at least partially finished so I decided to grab a hold of one of the mass produced plastic lids and modify it. A buddy of mine had some left over "Silpak" (silpak.com). A little glue, mixing, fiberglass cloth and a splash of LET and this is what you get. I'm very pleased with the outcome. Until Doc gets around to completing the lid this will do just fine IMO :). As always, let me know what you guys think.

Thanks so much bak!...its coming along ; )

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks ironmaiden....may be doing a patriot in the future.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back