Im mark vi wip dynamic1

Alright guys, Decided to do another set of arms 1. To have backup and 2. I wanted to perfect a couple pieces. You'll notice in the images that I combined the "pivot" section w/ the elbow to create 1 solid piece. I also used a bit thicker foam for the elbow section only. I also modified the top or the forearm to be one piece as opposed to 2. With the bicep (which I plan to do this week) I will combine the stencils for the back in order to get rid of the lines on the posterior aspect. Thanks for the help guys:thumbsup.

I did the same thing with my forearms to make them one piece. looking good--I just finished all my pieces except for the helm--check em out!

I did the same thing with my forearms to make them one piece. looking good--I just finished all my pieces except for the helm--check em out!

Bro your build is looking NUTS! LOVE the ab section! Great work

- - - Updated - - -

Lookin good!!!!!,

Thanks Obi!

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing your back makes me want to redo mine. Great job !

Thanks Nasty!...Im sure its great! Is your thread up buddy?

Just some updates as Ive been redoing the arms...Im very pleased w/ this go-around as I feel my lines are much sharper. It also made a difference combining some of the stencils to make one solid piece. Also, jut some info: I found using the 7-8mm foam for just the "square elbow" piece to be much better as it gave a little more weight/ density to the overall look:thumbsup. Just something to keep in mind;). Finally got the spacing correct between the silver bits thanks to Mijango, Doc and Drack:thumbsup

Alright guys, got the new gaunts done. Ill be working on the biceps over the next few days. Thought i'd throw in my new IM T as well....gotta love target:cool.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back