Im mark vi wip dynamic1

Alright guys...Was able to complete the shins as I just CC'd these bad boys:). Going to hindge the thigh and shin using my elastic method. I am also going to allow the option to disconnect if I feel its too difficult to slide my leg in..in one shot. As always comments welcome:thumbsup.

Sweet work. I've been out of the game for a bit and just went through your build... very clean... mark VI is my fave. I did one for my son and I last year. I think i'm going to battle scar the crap out of it for this holloween... no time to build the 47

http://www.therpf.com/f24/first-build-mark-vi-my-5-year-old-son-myself-161023/

Hey Mactonto..Thanks buddy. Checked out your thread and man very nice build and QUICK!!!:thumbsup. Also, love what you did w/ the faceplate. Love to see how you progress w/ it...bondo etc.

Last edited:
Wow, I just read through this entire thread and all I have to say, is this is a sick WIP, dude!

I wish my foam IM had came out this good last year! Haha. Look forward to seeing more progress! :D

Wow, I just read through this entire thread and all I have to say, is this is a sick WIP, dude!

I wish my foam IM had came out this good last year! Haha. Look forward to seeing more progress! :D

Hey Alan...Thanks so much for the kind words my friend:thumbsup

Thanks Peej..should be ready for Halloween if everything works out ; )...Docs working like mad to make it happen:thumbsup

im6.jpg

here is my mark VI....my first try....not too bad, I think...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back