How was Vader's helmet modified from ANH to ESB to ROTJ

Side view of the Warren ESB on the left, Warren ROTJ on the right
IMG_8607 copy 2.jpg

Mike Warren's FB profile is

To help illustrate how much Vader´s helmet changed from ESB to ROTJ, here are Mike Warren's ESB on the left and ROTJ on the right.

Sorry, I meant same tone, different shade.

Do you need to add him as a friend first or anything? I tried messaging him about a month and a half ago on both his Facebook and Instagram accounts but never got a reply.

Do you need to add him as a friend first or anything? I tried messaging him about a month and a half ago on both his Facebook and Instagram accounts but never got a reply.
Mike is usually extremely busy, so it is very hard to contact him.
Send him another PM, and also post a reply to one of his Facebook publications. It may take 2 or even 3 tries the first time. Patience is the name of the game.

Mike Warren's FB profile is

To help illustrate how much Vader´s helmet changed from ESB to ROTJ, here are Mike Warren's ESB on the left and ROTJ on the right.

View attachment 1479331

Sorry, I meant same tone, different shade.
Is it just me or does the ROTJ look more like an ESB for starters the domes a TM, the faceplate looks like ESB because the lower grill is the same size as the ESB.

Thanks for the confirmation for a 'hero' helmet would you recommend pairing his ESB dome (would add sharpened corners) with his 1983 touring mask?
Plus the shape of Mike's ESB dome really compliments the shape of the face mask it came with since they both derive from the same source. I think the shape and size may not compliment each other if mixed. Then again I havent tried it, and it might work.

Plus the shape of Mike's ESB dome really compliments the shape of the face mask it came with since they both derive from the same source. I think the shape and size may not compliment each other if mixed. Then again I havent tried it, and it might work.
Thank you for your advice, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask him to place the dome on the face mask and see if it aligns.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back