Unlimited Run HOLIDAY SALE ** 10% - 20% OFF ** No.3 Mk1 KITS / Obi-Wan ANH

Re: *** 20% OFF ALL KITS *** Time is running out... SALE ENDS SOON!!!

I'm going to miss the sale because I'm doing the ESB DL-44 blaster first, but I will gladly pay the full price when I am ready for an Obi-Wan saber. Thanks for offering this. :thumbsup

Maybe they'll be on sale again at that time! :thumbsup

I sent a PM a few days ago about delivery when I'm out of town. Did you get it?

I sent a PM a few days ago about delivery when I'm out of town. Did you get it?

Probably..but...

Believe it or not, there are 2 guys moving, and 4 or 5 guys going out of town. :p ;)

PM me your shipping address or the details so I can add notes directly to your order. If I haven't already. :)

I need a kit, how much longer will the sale be on?

Should be at least another week. Once I start the Graflex, this sale will end. :)

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE : For those waiting on boosters/kits. The boosters will arrive Thursday via UPS!! I'll start catching up right away!!! Thank you for your patience.

Re: *** 20% OFF ALL KITS *** Time is running out... SALE ENDS SOON!!! Now Shipping!

A bunch of people should be getting kits today (all week) and back-ordered boosters. :) :thumbsup

Re: *** 20% OFF ALL KITS *** Time is running out... SALE ENDS SOON!!! Now Shipping!

My kit arrived today. I won't be able to get the package until tomorrow (had it delivered to a relative's house) and I can hardly contain myself!

My Chrome/Oxide FX kit arrived today. WOW!!!
I have a Crystal Focus V7.5 mostly wired in advance and just need to sort out switch and battery placement.

Mine came in today too. Already assembled and displayed in my Detolf.
I must say, you have the neatest bubble wrapping skill in town :D

My first test assembly before weathering :cool
IMAG0238.jpg

MCM Nice video!! Definitely put a smile on my face!

And now I know... when I get hungry while packing up kits... eatable packing peanuts!! :lol :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back