Hasbro Tie Bomber rework

thanks guys, I do appreciate the compliments, but I guess all who were interested ..for some reason no longer are...

Patience my friend, my thoughs are like yours in the past with my own topic, they keep watching but with no comment...but they keep watching

Hey TCSloan, I thought I read you sold the masters on Ebay and scrapped the project? Fantastic work on the bomber. I saw your website too great stuff!(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

I haven't commented but I've been following with interest. You've done a great job here and I hope to see you continue :thumbsup

thanks guys..I did put them up for sale, but took them off. With all the interest people spoke ,thats why I decided to make the kit, but now that Im starting to cast ..I get no response on it. so its been frustrating financially to invest what I have to only hear silence as a result.

Aha, That's indeed a good point to be frustrating about:sick
Hope the interest in your oustanding work will come back soon.
Good luck:thumbsup

Just got the base in from Eric.. I have yet to paint it or add the pipe fittings ,this is it in raw form..awesome work isnt it?! you can PM eric, his username is hdtheater for details and price.
096.jpg

095.jpg

Your Tie Bomber looks very impressive with the modifications. Great work! How do you plan on mounting the Tie Bomber to the "sweet lookin" base? Not so much physically mounting to the base but more for a "dynamic" appearence. Angled upward to show the under carriage or a downward angle to simulate an attack run. Any thoughts?

never really thought about any angles. I was just planning on mounting it like the ILM model. Mine will hand from the wall. I suppose if I ever wanted to I could buy different angled fittings to change it around.

This looks super man! I dont have the cash to get the wings. :(

The TIE costume took pretty much all my hobby money, and I need time to recharge.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back