Interest Harry Potter's First Wand (Sorcerer/Philosopher's Stone) Replica

PhantomForge

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all!

In this thread here, I explained I'd soon be attempting to make an accurately scaled/modeled replica of Harry's wand from the first two Harry Potter movies, and I was hoping to make it material accurate as well in terms of woods and metal (I suspect zebra wood, purpleheart, and brass end cap), or at the very least 3D print an accurate model of the wand.
Ollivander_presents_wand.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 4.01.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 4.01.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 6.42.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 6.41.35 PM.png

If I move forward in this, would anyone be interested in an accurate wand crafted from same types of woods?
Alternatively, would there also be any interest in a resin replica?

Let me know!

Hello all!

In this thread here, I explained I'd soon be attempting to make an accurately scaled/modeled replica of Harry's wand from the first two Harry Potter movies, and I was hoping to make it material accurate as well in terms of woods and metal (I suspect zebra wood, purpleheart, and brass end cap), or at the very least 3D print an accurate model of the wand.
View attachment 1516736
View attachment 1516735View attachment 1516734View attachment 1516731View attachment 1516732

If I move forward in this, would anyone be interested in an accurate wand crafted from same types of woods?
Alternatively, would there also be any interest in a resin replica?

Let me know!
interested

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back