HARRY POTTER DOLORES Umbridge prop replica letter opener solid brass

View attachment 1324308Hello everyone, quite a few people asked, so I am doing a limited run for cast brass copies of Dolores Umbridge's letter opener from HP5. Please note that these will not be official Harry Potter items, production made or screen used. The original prop was an existing vintage brass letter opener and not a specifically designed production made artifact. What you would be purchasing here is only a REPRODUCTION of that very same vintage item which happens to have been chosen by the movie makers to feature in Order of the Phoenix. You can spot it on Umbridge's desk in pretty much all the scenes featuring her office at Hogwarts. I've always been fascinated by this letter opener but could never really figure its exact shape. Only recently though, I came across some gorgeous reference pictures from the Harry Potter Exhibition, where apparently the prop is displayed, and I was lucky enough to find one listed on ebay.

Last bottom picture shows the copy (on the right) as compared to the original (on the left). Lighting is playing a few tricks, but they look absolutely identical. Apparently it is a vintage piece from the early 40s, but unfortunately I wasn't able to gather any further info. These items are extremely hard to find, so make sure you don't miss the chance!

Each piece is around 20 cm long and 100% solid brass. Cost will be 110 euros plus postage.
To Europe: 15 Euros. Please note that due to some EU rules, European buyers must be charged VAT in addition to the original price
To North and South America: 20 euros
To Australia: 25 euros

To place an order, please leave a message down below showing your interest AND send me a direct message, to which I'll answer giving all further info.

Many thanks!

View attachment 1324310View attachment 1324311View attachment 1324312View attachment 1324313
View attachment 1324913
View attachment 1335297
Hi I’m interested in one if you’re still making these. Will send a PM as well

Amazing! I will keep an eye out for your message. I also have another ongoinf run for prof. Trelawney's necklace, in case you might be interested:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back