Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hey guys, I literally just got here and a lot of the links are dead like it's said on Post 1. Is there any way you guys can one drive me to the the things you have downloaded. That would be greatly appreciated! I like making replicas of textbooks / spellbooks (NOT JUST EXTERIOR BUT INTERIOR TOO) so whatever you have would be really great please!

Saje,
I think that nobody who has dedicated time to create or replicate a whole book, will give it for free. And less knowing, that some people use the work of others to make money without mentioning them at least. No intention to offend, it's just my opinion

If I give you my email, maybe you can send them that way ??
Sure, that can work. I won't share scans though. Pictures of my props are already online on YourProps. I have some props from the Hobbit and the Deathly Hallows too, that might help you finding my stuff.

Last edited:
Someone knows, where can be found this page from the DARK ARTS DEFENCE book of the OoTF?

Attachments

• DAD-htj45k1.jpg
    DAD-htj45k1.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 124
  • DAD-htj45k2.jpg
    DAD-htj45k2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 123
Hi everyone! I expend the past two days going thru the amazing work you guys have done here (and still not see it all lol), not just design work, but also research (I know and love Harry Potter from YEARS and there are things here that I never noticed before). I had a fair share of paper replicas manly provided by Muggle Magic on YouTube or Alarm Eighteen on IG and YT, but the extension I found here is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!! It's been a while since I started to plan and wish for a Hogwarts library for me. I have 3 fully readable replicas so I didn't wanted to just print a cover and use in some book (even though I have plenty of these now, thanks to you guys). I wanted to make a proper replica. Since I'm no writer (I don't even have a good range of English Words :/) I'm taking my time to write content for a readable version of The Life And Lies of Albus Dumbledore. I'm sharing here the first chapter. I know is a mess and all. but I decided to share anyways since many of you shared even more elaborated work. So is only fair I'll try to repay for that as I can lol. Hope someone would find it useful.

0 - 1.jpg2 - 3.jpg4 - 5.jpg6 - 7.jpg8 - 9.jpg10 - 11.jpg12 - 13.jpg14 - 15.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back