Interest Borgin & Burke 6 Drawer Curio Box

Triin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Greetings all!
I may be doing a run of these Harry Potter based wooden curio boxes.. The mock up box is 6 drawers ( if I can find the same , else the drawer count may change but would want to keep similar dimensions ). The box pictured would be approx 6" wide, 7" deep and 13" tall. Final box design will be posted here when completed. ( all hand assembled / made by me ).

Made from solid wood and printed materials..
100% custom designed by me.
Drawers will be lined with felt.
Metal knobs
color will be weathered black and silver.

Please comment below if you would be interested so I can decide if it would be worth doing a run! Thank you!

The box concept -

5018EB5B-1BEB-4C58-B194-520DDB95C774.jpeg

Final Box -

BB1.jpg

BB2.jpg

BB3.jpg

BB4.jpg

BB5.jpg

Last edited:
Update on the current progress. :)
Top is nearly complete. Just needs finish work and the details of the drawers ( will be flipped ) need to be molded and added.. I’m happy with how it’s turning out. I’m not sure about the wood box though. I may end up finding a different type of wood rather than pine. Overall this will be worn to look like it’s from the 1800’s fictitiously.
Also, I may have the sign of The Deathly Hallows made In silver. Would be a nice touch I think…

955AF8E7-29CB-4A49-A7CD-3C33F0E7B129.jpeg

After some finish work and paint…

5AAA7B9B-5D02-4383-BAFB-C6F84A315344.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't know how much time you can devote to each set, but some fine-grain sanding and wax polish would work wonders.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back