Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TB-7021

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a photo I found a couple of years ago. Does anyone have a better photo of the label on the right? I tried to take photos of it at the studio tour, but that was impossible.

27994387_1621992224555710_479809557_n.jpg

This is what I've got so far:
Jumping_Snake_Back.PNG

LorduDesign

Sr Member
Does anyone have a bunch of hi res potion labels? Looking mainly for a good polyjuice potion label I can print small
Hmm.. I don't actually recall any polyjuice potion label being made. I might be wrong though.

Edit: They made some simple labels for HP6 for Slughorn's suitcase.

Last edited:

momjellybean

so I'm new here, came across this forum page from pinterest.. I clicked on the images in the very first post and all I get is VERY tiny images, is there away to make them bigger?

Monkey540

Sr Member
Hey Everyone,

A while back I scanned a few boxes that I got while at Universal's Wizarding World. I've been trying my hand at casting resin lately, and I finally decided to try some brown dyes. From my first couple of pulls, I got a super light milk chocolate color, a normal chocolate color and a super dark chocolate color.

Here are my trials to get fudge flies:

Attachments

Vike

Hey Everyone,

A while back I scanned a few boxes that I got while at Universal's Wizarding World. I've been trying my hand at casting resin lately, and I finally decided to try some brown dyes. From my first couple of pulls, I got a super light milk chocolate color, a normal chocolate color and a super dark chocolate color.

Here are my trials to get fudge flies:
Thats great!
Could you share the boxes? Thanks.

Monkey540

Sr Member
Thats great!
Could you share the boxes? Thanks.
I did a while back, check this post:

HauziBauzi

Hello everyone

at first i want to say that i am so sorry for My Bad english Skills :D

in the last few days i thought about to create the Book Quidditch Teams in England and Ireland and i Need your help

because i am not the best in creating and drawing some pics i Need all of your Quidditch Stuff

thanks for your help :D

Julian

YassSly

If there's still someone here,hello?
I've been searching for a long time but it's been at least 5 years since the firt posts so almost all links are done...:rolleyes:
Anyone still have decat works for the standard book of spells? I'm also searching for a link to Moste Potente Potions,Magical Herbs and Fungi and a DADA book,or even any book u have(I'm so disapointed about that broke links rn...)
i'm gonna try harder to search but if anyone have something that would be awesome to share it:)That's for my cousin wedding gift...
oh and sorry for my english,i'm french
have a nice day

Sparticle

I would love to have a portrait of the Richard Harris Dumbledore portrait. Does anyone have a hi-res print?
(All I can find online are the Gambon portraits.)