Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@breen2057: I totally agree, the test questions would look better with a different font but I used a font that replicates the one used on the original tests to keep it accurate.

I actually thought it odd they used such a "modern" plain style font when every other font used in the HP world has an antique, older, hand drawn look to it.

If I get a little time I will take a look at some other fonts as an alternative and see how it looks. Any suggestions?

bfd

Suggestion: that font you told me about, Handserif. I use it all the time now, I love it! It just adds a little bit of that feel to everything :)
I know it's not even remotely accurate, but in my opinion it would look a lot better. This is probably the only instance where I'd rather my tastes over SA in my whole life lol. Great job though, replicating the original font. You and hinky are just the best!

A little treat before I finish part two.

I found this man online and when I saw him, I couldnt help myself. I had to make the cover!

Hi-res: http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/JealousYclose/whenmugglesattackcopy.jpg

whenmugglesattacksmall-1.jpg

WONDERFUL work hinky! I love that there is a back and spine... Just adds another touch of realism! This preview got me SUPER EXCITED (!!!!!!!!!!) for part two!
I hope your feeling better!

@Hinky: Love the enraged Muggle. The old guy on the back looks like Uncle Creepy from the old CREEPY magazine I used to read as a kid. Great find.

bfd

@Hinky: The old guy on the back looks like Uncle Creepy from the old CREEPY magazine I used to read as a kid. Great find.

Ditto. :cool

I used to have all those Creepy issues, back in the day....along with Vampirella and Savage Sword of Conan! :thumbsup

I'm showing my age....:)

Rob

Great work Hinky on the latest cover, manical really is the only word to describe those two guys, fantastic. I shall have to keep an eye open for any manical muggles on the attack.

@Ghostsoldier: I used to read all those mags as well...from my Dad's collection of course...yea, that's it, it was my Dad's collection...;)

bfd

Double posting at random cuz one more post and I hit 300! So.... did you know that Chase Freedom credit card charges you a $25 late fee if you dont pay your bill before 5pm EST? Just found that out.

anyways

THREE HUNDRED POSTS!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back