Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hey Hinky,

First you can tell all those people to f off, beggars can't be choosers. Or I'll happily do it, I guess I kinda already did :)

Then change your email settings to accept messages from friends only. I have a feeling they would be far less likely to to say such a thing in the public forum. That way you only will get emails from people you choose, like me, hehe.

My 2 cents about the negative PMs to Hinkypunk (or any other prop creator)

First off, all comments good or bad should be posted on the forum. Share your critique with everybody. My guess is it will quite likely cut down on the negative comments.

PMs especially negative ones, get taken...well personally.

People do these props to their best ability and share them for free, nobody pays them to do it. If you paid for it, then it allows you to request it be done a certain way. If you don't like it, leave it or take it and fix it yourself to your liking.

It is not likely that a prop can be recreated EXACTLY as the original one for many reasons. But I can guarantee you that when you print out the item such as a book jacket, box illustration, form, etc and put it to its intended use, you will not notice the difference.

So instead of criticizing, just try using the item.

Requests are okay except don't become a stalker about it.

If you do use a prop, post some pictures. Its nice for the prop creator to see their hard work being put to good use.

elfstacy, Sloppyghost and others - your posts about using the props at birthday parties, celebrations and special occasions is exactly why I like sharing the stuff I put together.

Just one last thing, the high level of product that Hinkypunk produces is incredible. I've looked at alot of forums about all kinds of props and you don't often find her quality of work being shared...for FREE mind you and certainly not in the prodigious amount either. Let's be thankful she arrived on the scene.

Wow, that's a lot more than I wanted to say (and a lot nicer than I was thinking...)

bfd

Hinkypunk, I don't get on here much but I just wanted to tell you that your work is incrediable! We are going down to Wizarding World for the last movie and are planning on making up several of the props you have posted up. Amazing work! Thank you so much for sharing it.

Hinkypunk, I also want to tell you how great your work is. Even if it's not 100% screen accurate, it is always in a great resolution and of much better quality than some other paper props here. Don't be discouraged because of some negative PM's. A lot of people really do appreciate your work here! It's clear that a lot of work and a lot of love went into these files. Keep up the good work! TheRPF needs more people like you!

@Barneyrfd: Like it very much :) Sadly does anyone know all the answer to this test. i know Jo said she would post the answers but has not yet :( This would be a fun project to have at a party for people to take, but it would be hard to tell how is right with out a answer key. Great Job again Barneyrfd.

@Hinky: don't fill down there just mad because there not as good as you when it come to HP paper props. If they what its 100% SA them them to do it themself. I have always loved you work and always look froward to seeing more.

@bfd: AWESOME! These are truly fantastic, I can't wait to put them together! Thanks SO MUCH! You are a wonderful and talented designer and so kind to share!

Great work Barney on the test it looks really good, I think I shall print off a few sets for a quiz at my friends Birthday next week, she'd love it.

Also nice photo Brucelee, the books turned out really well, especially like the gilded one with a ribbon marker.

Hinky, your work is one of the last words to do with Harry Potter prop replicas, you think HP prop replica and your name comes up, its that simple, love every piece and always look forward to whats next, if only I had a working printer.

On a side note: Deathly Hallows Part 1 trailer is online and it rocks so much

check out this link if it works: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150158904678230

W.O.M.B.A.T. Grade 1 Pass Certificates, Fail letters and ID Card

Here they are. The certificates are setup at 8" x 10" certificate size and the letters at 8.5" x 11" The ID card is a standard 3.375" x 2.125" credit card size (print on card stock).

Still looking for the answers to the test.

bfd

For those of you who missed Hinky's rant, here it is (I've paraphrased it a little):

Why, those ungratful, petty, conniving little #$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!@#$%^&*!!@#$%&!!!@#$#@!!!

Hinky

Rob
(PS, Hink: Screw 'em.)

bfd,
Thanks for the certificates, letters and id. FANTASTIC!!!! I wish I lived near other Harry fans, my town is dull :0( We certainly have enough things here to throw a really great party!!!

thanks for shareing these Barneyrfd. you put a lot of work on these, just want to say that the test questions would look better in a normal font.

but you did the work so you can do it whatever way you want.

@breen2057: I totally agree, the test questions would look better with a different font but I used a font that replicates the one used on the original tests to keep it accurate.

I actually thought it odd they used such a "modern" plain style font when every other font used in the HP world has an antique, older, hand drawn look to it.

If I get a little time I will take a look at some other fonts as an alternative and see how it looks. Any suggestions?

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back