Halliwax Head Injury - **Please Read**

Flying pipes are bad.. I had a helper of mine catch one to the nose when it snapped back.

That steel pipe hit you took could have been so much worse.

Flying pipes are bad.. I had a helper of mine catch one to the nose when it snapped back.

That steel pipe hit you took could have been so much worse.

Exactly, we have removed the cam lock system so you have to use your own body weight

My niece helps him all the time.. it would have killed her..

I'm glad she wasn't there then. So it sounds like you fixed this from further injury?

Oh yeah, never happen again.

Believe it or not.. santa brought me my own..

I opened it up Christmas morning to my mother in tears saying she was sorry.. I didn’t understand it until I opened the box.

I thought it was a friggin microwave..

Gods honest truth. She began to tell me. The night of the accident, it was actually delivered on my porch.. my parents couldn’t believe it

Tshirt press machine.. it is under serious pressure.. it unlatched, snapped open and the arm (a large steel pipe) took me out

But I’m back better then ever!!
Glad to hear you are back better than ever! But...I think further inspection of future comments/commentary will tell the tell if you are really back...just sayin...lmao!

Last edited:
I think this is well overdue. With all the kind support, I figured I’d thank you face to face. I truly appreciate all of your friendships. Totally blown away at what this community has done for me. Thank you all very much.. this means a lot to me, and I’ll certainly never forget it

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back