Halliwax Head Injury - **Please Read**

Glad to hear you're back on track! I don't really know you like the rest of these guys, and I'm not as prolific on here, but I'm sure I've gotten enjoyment from a thread or two of yours over the years.

I didn't want to write before - knowing your limits on screen time, I didn't want to waste your precious time with comments from someone you don't really know. But knowing you're better and hearing some more specifics made me want to comment.

I had an injury a couple years ago that I thought might end my career, though not nearly as bad as yours. Luckily, I was able to return to work a week later, but it took a full year of a bunch of medical appointments and thousands of dollars to completely fix the damage done. I hope you don't have too long a recovery period, and I hope your medical bills aren't too bad. Speedy recovery to you!

Thanks guys! I was out of work for 6 weeks? Longest I’ve never worked before..

I pretty sure I am good to go though, been doing very basic stuff right now at work. Nothing serious, slow and steady wins the race!’

I do find myself spending way more then the 20-30minutes I’m suppose to on the forum.. but I haven’t had any side effects yet

Im glad your better. Having spent time in the hospital a few years ago with an unknown blood infection which was resistant to most anti biotics, I feel the same excitement. Glad your back

Please don't take a chance by doing something you were not to do so by the medical professionals. I don't mean to sound bossy or like a parent, but its only out of concern for your well being my friend.

Please don't take a chance by doing something you were not to do so by the medical professionals. I don't mean to sound bossy or like a parent, but its only out of concern for your well being my friend.

Thanks guys!! I’m doing really really well, Jan 16th is a head check up. And then later on in the month I go back to the dentist

I’m back to work, driving and riding my bike

Back to doing my prop stuff and commissions

Feeling great! It was so scary when my eyes were effected.. the dragging the foot and slow motor skills I could learn to live with.. but having my vision effected.. my life would be over

Miracle everything came back as fast as it did

Great doctors here

Thanks for all the concerns and positive messages, but I’m back baby!!!

Dude !!!
I’ve only just read this ( not been reading for a while )
So so glad to see your recovering and back doing your prop building wizardry
Best wishes for you and the future in 2021

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back