Give Away For Real. 6" Shaman, 6" Tracker From Neca

JehdinThwei

Congrats to Bensin on winning Shaman, and tehfailsafe on winning the Tracker.

Thanks all for playing :)

We did this once before with the Elder, and Cyclone_06 won it. Give Away. NECA 6" Elder

Now we will do the same with series 4 Shaman and Reyals is throwing in a Series 2 Tracker.

Post # 25 gets a series 4 Shaman. That's this guy
shamane.jpg

...and might I add that nobody will be able to steal your brew with him around.

brew.png

Post # 50 gets a series 2 Tracker. That's this bad boy.

nobrew.png

PLEASE READ RULES. IMPORTANT!!

United States lower 48 only.
Free shipping

25TH person to post (post #25) wins.
50th person to post (post 50) wins.

You may not post consecutively (that means 2x in a row) to prevent spamming. If someone does, they are automatically disqualified and the posts will be counted minus the spammers posts (just don't do it so I don't have to add or subtract o_O )

You have to like Predators

If you sell it on Ebay you will be cursed by all Lair brethren and you will be forced to ride "It's a small world" at Disney World until your ears bleed.

Oh....and Cyclone_06 can't win the Shaman, since he was the big wiener the last time. ...but is eligible for the Tracker.

Yeah, it's just toys...BUT IT'S PREDATOR TOYs

Ready?

GO!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the Elder contest, I was looking at post # 20 and I remember falling asleep, waking up an hour later aaand some one won it... well NEVER AGAIN!!! HIPPIE WILL BE MIIINE MUAHHAHAHAH!!

Dude, that would be cheap... I say, we just take it nice and slow... because I was fixing to go to bed before I saw this post... damn the lair... got me stayin up n sheeit... xD lol no one post till tomorrow night! xD

Use a phone bro, just make sure you have good internet and.. hit the refresh button... a..lot... lol aye look we are in the double digits.. yaaay!!!

Let's speed this up brother, I got Zs to catch..... By the way... you see that game when the NBA players made their own flag football teams? lol Aaaah... lets have a topic to discuss...I atleast want to TRY to win, though I must admit I am too damn old for toys...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back