Unlimited Run GAME OF THRONES -ARYA STARK'S Assassian Coin - Now Accepting Payments

Re: GAME OF THRONES -ARYA STARK'S Assassian Coin - god of many faces

Alright, I have some brassinfill ordered, and I looked up the heat resistant specs for the mold I made yesterday. oommoo 30 is only rated for 200 something degrees, so that won't work for a metal who's melting points are around 520-550 degrees :/ I would need to order something like Mold Max 60 which is rated for 560 degrees and can be used to cast pewter and bismuth and other metals with a similar melting point.

I think at this point it's safe to assume that everyone would prefer a metal coin, so unless you tell me that you would rather prefer a casted coin out of plastic or something, I'll be focusing on metal coins only.

It shouldn't be long now before we have something that's awesome and begin taking payments for people who are interested...we'll keep you posted!

Do you have a rough idea of price yet?

Do you have a rough idea of price yet?

yea rough idea pricing I'm thinking $15 would be the cheapest version I could do, then around $20 for another method for making these, and then lastly a new option I've been exploring, but would probably yield the best quality would probably around $30 to make it worth it, but I might need more interest built in order to do that method.

Alright, as long as we can get everyone else to agree to that and get a few more we can do that option!

I'd be in for that option as well

Interested in the $30 version, but will take which ever option wins out

I'd be in for that option as well

Alrighty that makes 3 for $30 version

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in the $30 version, but will take which ever option wins out

Alright, I'll put you on the list. basically the $30 version would be a semi mass produced version, meaning I would have to place a minimum order of 50 so we'll see if we can get some interest built for that version. I don't think I'll need to get all 50 spots filled immediately to proceed with that version, but I would need most of the spots filled for that version.

Brassfill filament is expected to arrive here on Sat. so we will have a new coin to show hopefully Sat or Sun, my kids birthdays are this weekend so I'll try to get as much as I can done, but no promises this weekend.

are you willing to ship to the UK?
Yes, the shipping would be calculated and then I would let you know how much it would be. I've never shipped anything to the UK yet so I don't know the average price, that's why I haven't listed a international shipping price on the first post yet.

Should I mark you down as interested?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back