Limited Run LOTR Map of Middle Earth

Just an update on Run 7. I'm running a bit behind schedule. I probably will not make it to the post office Saturday. It looks like it may have to be Monday.

Run 7 shipped today. Everyone should have received a tracking number.

I have a couple left (1 b&w and 1 color) if anyone needs one.

Just a reminder, if you are have one of the color or b&w versions I did in this run and are interested in the sepia version, I am gathering interest in a new thread

Working on getting ours framed at the moment. In case anyone is curious, expect quality framing of something of this size to run at least $400-500, and easily much more if you want higher end frames, matting or other finishes. Even if you buy the frame/plexi online and do it yourself (it's big and costs tons to ship). Better off just using a local shop and letting them do it right, IMO.

It's gonna look cool though!

Working on getting ours framed at the moment. In case anyone is curious, expect quality framing of something of this size to run at least $400-500, and easily much more if you want higher end frames, matting or other finishes. Even if you buy the frame/plexi online and do it yourself (it's big and costs tons to ship). Better off just using a local shop and letting them do it right, IMO.

It's gonna look cool though!
This is the exact reason for joining Michaels as a member and waiting for the 75% off framing coupon.

This is the exact reason for joining Michaels as a member and waiting for the 75% off framing coupon.
75% off the actual framing and not just a frame itself? Dang, that's quite a deal. I've never had anything framed professionally before, but I'm a sucker for a sale.

75% off the actual framing and not just a frame itself? Dang, that's quite a deal. I've never had anything framed professionally before, but I'm a sucker for a sale.
Once you sign up as a michaels member you get these framing offers quite often. They are real. Not a scam. True custom framing, you pick from their materials, they build it and install your art in it. There is no downside here unless you are that rare person who has a framing jig and shop in their basement. And since they are loading your art, you don't have that vomit moment when you grab your print with gluey hands ..... on the front of the print. I got crazy lucky this time and found an enormous and perfectly sized frame at thrift so I won't need Michaels for this run buuuuut that brings me right back to possible vomit moment when I load in the print to the backer.

Turns out there's a 70% off through 12/17 for my local Michaels right now, I'm going to seriously take a look at that. Thanks for bringing it up, my map has been in my shipping tube and I'd love to get it on a wall.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back