Interest Now taking payments: Rogue one Death Star Datacard DH-17 Dogtag/Challenge coin

GuntahKela

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE November 17m 2022I'VE RESTOCKED THE ANTIQUE FINISH DOG TAGS.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE October 7, 2022
ANTIQUE FINISH DOGTAGS ARE SOLD OUT. Only, polished finish dogtags available.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE October 6, 2022:

I've sent invoices to everyone who has signed-up for these. The tags are on hand, ready to ship out ASAP, from the US.
LMK, if you din;t get a PM from me.

Attention, all rebels:
I've been designing Challenge coins and other metal promo items since 2013. Click to see my Challenge coin portfolio

This is a 2 inch long metal challenge coin in shape of the Death Star plans data card. I want to do a limited run of these at $25.00 USD, each, shipped world-wide. Ad an extra $20.00USD for each extra Dogtag you might want.

I've designed this 'Hope" coin as a concept dog tag the surviving crew of the Tantive V would carry in honor of the fallen crew of the Rogue One ship and their fellow crew members killed by Darth Vader and his Storm troopers' raid.

You already know what the front is. The back features the Tantive V's corridor with rebel trooper's DH-17 blasters pointing at all directions. The Aurebesh says "Tantive V" on top, and "Hope," at the bottom.

Coin is solid metal, and can be displayed, put on a key-chain, or even worn around the neck, occasionally. Because this is challenge coin metal (alloy) I would limit all direct skin contact. Do not wear every day, nor use it for your pet's collar, unless you just want o take some pics of you rebel Dog/Cat/Womp-rat.

Key-chain hardware/necklace cord/Dog chain not included. This sale is for 1 coin, only, not a pair.

2 finishes to chose from: Antique metal and Polished metal

Please, post your interest and how many. If you want more than 1 dog tag, just add and extra $20.00 for each extra coin you want. Although I've got a few on hand, I'M NOT TAKING PAYMENTS, YET. Only names to add to the interest list:

The Rebellion list:

-bluecoyote: 3 antiques
-Darth Platypus: 1 antique
-JtheTrenchknight: 2 antiques
-nterprise0216: 4 antiques and 1 polished
--Scud42: 2 antique finish
-Jonflake88: 1 antique
-Zjunlimited: 1 antique
-Cable23: 1 polished
-Bad Wolf: 2 antique
-Cableton: 1 antique
-Ghost of Thawn 2 antiques

Hope GXG Etsy.jpg
Hope Keychain.jpg
Hope Dogtags.jpg
Polished Blaters.jpg
Hope Corridor etsy.jpg
Hope coin BW RPF.jpg

-----

Last edited:
Orders have been updated. Seems we won't have enough people for a full run, so I gues I can just sell the hand-full of doagtags I already have on hand to people in the list.

I've sent invoices to everyone who has signed-up for these. The tags are on hand, ready to ship out ASAP, from the US.
LMK, if you din;t get a PM from me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back