FINISHED (see pg 21) WIP - BTTF - Nike Air Mag

I decided to take another look at the patterns.

A while ago I made templates to trace. Then i decided to join some parts to make this.

attachment.php

Doing a proper digital version now.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160715_154105.jpg
    20160715_154105.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,276
  • MAG Patterns Revision 1.jpg
    MAG Patterns Revision 1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,070
Yes they're amazing (and a lot wider than expexted)

i'll get one or two other pair later as this one is too small :/
they are really light weight and soft ! The rubber of the heel cup is really soft !

i'm so exited to get them for my size !!!

thanks so much to THE AIR MAG MAN and street veteran : best canadian shop :D

Yes they're amazing (and a lot wider than expexted)

i'll get one or two other pair later as this one is too small :/
they are really light weight and soft ! The rubber of the heel cup is really soft !

i'm so exited to get them for my size !!!

thanks so much to THE AIR MAG MAN and street veteran : best canadian shop :D

Awesome. Are the upper attached? Can you wear them?

Yes the outriggers are wide but feel really good under foot.

I might go for the black ones on these V3 soles
I'll put the red on a basic sole and the blue is already attached to a simple one and I took few steps with them inside !

I think I got my pattern as I want it to look now :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    781.4 KB · Views: 182
  • Capture d’écran 2016-11-25 à 00.16.41.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-11-25 à 00.16.41.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,018
need to put the collar on and sealing the other laces side before showing them ;)
But i think this pair is the best I made (if i don't s.c.r.e.w up at some point)

I guess this is because we are not focused on the same projects :
me > cracking the uppers (and powerlaces but i'd get back to this later on...)
you > soles, heelcups, clear soles etc :/

so, let's make the collars :
image.jpg

That's awesome. I have got to get myself a sewing machine. Unless you're thinking of making a few pairs of them for sale, since you've invested so much effort in perfecting the design...... :D

I could but i'm afraid the prive wouln't compete with the v3 as it takes too much time to make them and i don't even take care of the lights :/

I agree. There is too much work to be selling these in a run. 1 to3 maybe possible, but you would not want to commit a run or 10+.

It is not that hard to make, just that some parts really need some attention and you can messup easy on things like the lacebox or the ears. And you have to wait till every steps are completed before getting to the next steps (for the ears for example, you first do the holes, then cut the fabric, then glue the fabric to the shape, then wait... Then reverse the fabric, do the collars, cut the other side holes, glue the fabric onto the collars, wait till it is dry... Sew the other part of the collars, return them, stuff them, make sure everything is in place, sew the other side... And on and on and on....) if i had no job, i would make 2/3 pairs to sell but i don't have time for this now... And i only be able to make size 9 to 10... Without electronics or onto the ready made HC soles. Just want to finish my black ones (i might sell the simple blue ones and red by the way but i'm not sure...)

That's cool. You're just making them because you wanted to make them. And you have the talent to do it :) My attempt would look like frankenstien I think.....

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back