Face Off - Season 9

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JiminSTLouis

Sr Member
REMINDER:

Face Off starts tonight. This snuck up on me again. If I hadn't checked my recordings for the night, I wouldn't have known it was starting again.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr Mold Maker

Sr Member
I have a few friends on this season so I can't wait to see it. First one I'll watch since season 2. :lol

I'd be at a premier party if I didn't have such a bad stomach bug! Bleh! :(

Dessa

Sr Member
Well, we're still about 15 minutes from the end, and I'm rather annoyed with SyFy. I don't know names yet, but from their "come-back moment" commercial, I know that
the heavy-set gal with the dyed red hair
doesn't go home, because they showed clips of them in further challenges.

Dessa

Sr Member
Loved (some of) the makeups this week. Called
Jasmine
winning, that was really an amazing makeup.

Surprised, though, that they
didn't show who's going home
this week. I assume
it'll be at the start of next episode

Did also disagree with some of the bottom looks. I thought the
angel(?)
makeup was horrible, and couldn't believe it wasn't there. I also had issues with the
wood and water(?)
makeup. Yes, it looked gorgeous, but
I don't see how it fit the "macabre" theme at all, it was more dryad-esque fantasy