Limited Run Emergency sale!!! *** 33% OFF *** ALL MY PARTS!!!

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
EVERYTHING PICTURED MUST GO!!!

PM for complete list of prices if you don't see the part you need here.
DSCF9764.JPG DSCF9765.JPG reye.jpg DSCF9769.JPG leye.jpg DSCF9777.JPG nose.jpg DSCF9767.JPG DSCF9776.JPG DSCF9770.JPG DSCF9774.JPGDSCF9768.JPG DSCF9768.JPG
Would prefer fingers & toes be sold as a set, but will consider breaking them up (no extra charge for toe-jam).
Each part only $10,000 (less 33% discount). Purchase several parts to save on shipping!! Please let me know if you have any questions.

APRIL'S FOOL!!! There really is NO 33% DISCOUNT!!! :lol :lol :lol

Last edited:
Neck on hold for @tripoli Though I haven't had any surgeries on it, you may still regret it. :sick

I'm willing to work with payments and trades, @kursosawa . As for NEW... well, I may have to offer a discount. :darnkids

Torso is available @Dungeonstone !!! FREE spare tire included!!

That's real hair, @Capn_Jack_Savvy!! Not original, but REAL :lol

@dbalschi please send PayPal as GIFT or include PayPal fees... I'll box it up!!! :eek

Well, really, I just need the vertebrae and disc c2 through C-5. We can flesh out the rest in negotiations. I can trade some bulging disc, some really cool metal work and a solid piece of fused hip bone (kind of in disrepair right now but your good with such stuff) plus a bit extra of course. But if your noting what you have is a risk, well, dealing with that now so in that case, I may have to just drop the deal.

If kursosawa also drop out on the back, I am looking possibly for a mint/excellent condition L-4 disc.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back