Limited Run MP (KM) Vader casts. Free shipping on first 5 sets.

yakcam

Sr Member
Hey everyone,

This is a limited run on the MP Vader hard parts. The MP is an LFL Vader used for photo shoots and promotions. You can see some of him here...

And here...

Now this is a first generation cast of an LFL Vader, so the actual MP Vader was used to make the moulds. It’s not a cast of a cast. However, it’s origins are from the Rick Baker moulds in the archives. But it was cast by Rick Baker and his team for use as an LFL Vader.

xFqNHDp.jpg

jTXZP1n.jpg

A friend of mine carved the KM (my initials) into the eyes, I've tried to eliminate them, but they're still visible.

kKOQuWM.jpg

xA12XoX.jpg

2XFEAr2.jpg

b5zcreM.jpg

Please understand that being an active Vader in appearances and promotions and the fact that he’s roughly 46 years old, he has “battle scars” These casts haven’t been cleaned up or altered in any way. There are paint drips, chips, cracks and parts where the gelcoat has lifted. My apologies for this being so pic intensive, I just want to make sure everyone understands what's on offer and his condition.

WHKYZAe.jpg

pBqbO56.jpg

RvKb0E3.jpg

qbuTdZL.jpg

Oc7WSSd.jpg

That should give you an idea of how he is, mind you I've focused on the worst parts. He's not all that bad.

He is a faithful reproduction and there has been no shrinkage of the casts in the process, which can happen. He is larger than any Vader helmets I’ve owned, including the EFX Legend. Here's the original face next to an EFX Legend...

1XEsxTV.jpg

Here's the KM with the EFX Legend

l4OkzMD.jpg

The run will be limited to 25-30 depending on popularity and time as I’ll be leaving the property with the workshop and moving to a smaller premises with no room.

Ok. now for the part I hate the most...

Helmet and mask $1200USD
Armour $600USD
Chest box $300USD
Shins $300USD

Complete set $2000USD (First 5 sets paid in full will get free shipping with tracking)

Shipping will need to be added to the price. I’ll use Australia Post with tracking as it’s less than half the price freight companies charge.

However, as mentioned above, the first 5 fully paid complete sets will get free shipping.

The casts will be rough trimmed to remove any sharp bits, but essentially they will need to be tidied up.

I prefer direct bank transfer but if you want to use PayPal that’s cool, but they hold the funds for a few weeks, which sucks.

Please send me a PM with your location for postage cost.

Cheers,
Kraig

Last edited:
It’s great to see things like this offered. If I didn’t already have other castings I would be all over this. I would like to put my name down for a set of shin guards though.

I can't recommend enough jumping on this run. Kraig is a stand-up guy and this is a rare chance to own a copy of an outstanding piece of Star Wars/Darth Vader history!

Ok, almost all caught up on orders. There's still places available for the free shipping on the set.

Cheers!

Hi everyone :)
Let me just say that I now own a set of shins from yakcam 's run, and I can't recommend them enough.
They are 45 years old lineage parts with "battle scars" just like we love them. Thank you so much for sharing these amazing parts with us. Top quality gel coat, great fiberglassing, these are perfect !
I guess I'll have to order a mannequin now

Ahah thanks again
PXL_20230318_085951857-min_11zon.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back