Dune Guild Tug Model (Chris Foss concept)

Fantastic work and a beautiful bit of detailing. It’s a highly unusual subject , which I love.
Your project reminded me of something that I came across last year and I’ ve been trying to find an image of a model that I think someone in Germany built of Chris Foss’s version of the Leviathan/ nostromo. If I manage to find it, I post it here. It might be of interest.
It had a really striking paint finish as I hope this will as well, close to the original artwork.

Last edited:
Fantastic work and a beautiful bit of detailing. It’s a highly unusual subject , which I love.
Your project reminded me of something that I came across last year and I’ ve been trying to an image of a model that I think someone in Germany built of Chris Foss’s version of the Leviathan/ nostromo. If I manage to find it, I post it here. It might be of interest.
It had a really striking paint finish as I hope this will as well, close to the original artwork.
Not to worry, i'm gonna go as accurate as i can for the paint job, i wouldn't dare believe i could come up with a better colour scheme than Foss!

Found the images - from a German movie called Die Sturzflieger (1995). Anyway, i was struck by how close to Chris Foss’ artwork the model was. Hope these are of interest.
1DFD8FD8-5396-4E6E-B5A7-0F5173FCCEBB.jpeg
BD8A1B2C-9B4A-4088-AA1B-7A5C0DFBE994.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back