Dune 2021 Sardaukar helmet and costume

Kobeque

Hey, just starting up a thread on the Sardaukar costume from the new Dune film, I couldn't find one but please let me know if I missed it. I really like the design and silhouette of these suits and especially the helmets, although they can look a bit bulky in some shots. The suits were designed by Keith Christensen, his Artstation has some really good references for other Dune costumes as well; https://www.artstation.com/keithchristensen

I haven't seen much discussion about this costume, but I'd love to hear what people think!
I've also attached all of the reference materials I've got so far, enjoy!

Attachments

• 51oox3t65rw51.jpeg
    51oox3t65rw51.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3,380
  • 1hwsua5f5u171.jpeg
    1hwsua5f5u171.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,697
  • ad18dgzvagd71.png
    ad18dgzvagd71.png
    980.6 KB · Views: 776
  • FCekkQrXoAAr-xk.jpeg
    FCekkQrXoAAr-xk.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 2,533
  • Sardaukar-inspection.jpeg
    Sardaukar-inspection.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,396
  • keith-christensen-sardaukar-ortho-003-kc-1-22-19.jpeg
    keith-christensen-sardaukar-ortho-003-kc-1-22-19.jpeg
    400.6 KB · Views: 3,311
  • keith-christensen-sardaukar-helmet-breakdown-abc123-kc-1-22-19.jpeg
    keith-christensen-sardaukar-helmet-breakdown-abc123-kc-1-22-19.jpeg
    520.4 KB · Views: 1,568
This thread didn't seem to go anywhere. Were you able to build a costume? I've been curious about the Sardaukar blades, there are little or no clean images that I can find. Whereas I can find the Atreides blades quite easily.

This thread didn't seem to go anywhere. Were you able to build a costume? I've been curious about the Sardaukar blades, there are little or no clean images that I can find. Whereas I can find the Atreides blades quite easily.

Yes I can buy a custom forged Atreides blade...and Zombie Tools supplied 3 of the blades used in the film (The Mauler, The Felon, The Scyllis)...but I cant find anything on the Sardaukar Blades...

Yes I can buy a custom forged Atreides blade...and Zombie Tools supplied 3 of the blades used in the film (The Mauler, The Felon, The Scyllis)...but I cant find anything on the Sardaukar Blades...
At long last I have been able to get all the Sardaukar blades into an organized format to create templates. Between the art book, more detailed film images finally materializing, and the Call of Duty skins. Finalizing them this week. I plan to make them out of foam and then perhaps cast.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back