DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

Production made jacket. I actually like the red on white
image.jpgimage.jpg

I received my Magnoli jacket today. It looks absolutely spot on. I'm very happy with it.
I'm also relieved I didn't opt for the scorpion (or any other design) on the back. The color and the cut itself already stand out quite a lot.

Ok, after much searching off and on over the years, I believe I came across the best (unintentional) Patek Phillipe Driver watch replica watch out there.

Granted, it will take switching out the black leather band with a nicer brown leather band and the face is more white than silver but in terms of the dial ticks (ex: two bars at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 marks) and the single small second hand with actual numerals, it's a pretty close match. At least a lot closer than the Skagen 958XLSL and the ESQ Chronicle IMO.

The best part? It's on Ebay from China. Probably not going to last you a lifetime or probably though your first wheel man job, but for cosplay purposes or just to be able to look down at your wrist while your driving (or strap it to your steering wheel!) it'll do the job!

Watches-Men-Luxury-Brand-Skmei-Genuine-Leather-Strap-Wristwatches-Men-Casual-Watch-Fashion-Casua.jpg

Marty Mcphly, I like your avatar.
That would be a great crossover. The Driver in a Delorean time machine. "I give you a 50 year window. Whatever happens either side of that you're on your own"

Hey everyone, I've been going through this thread and have found some really helpful things on this costume. Unfortunately it seems like I've just missed the boat as far as the nicer replica jackets go. The only ones I can find are the cheap inaccurate ebay ones. I'd be most interested in a steady one since I'm not looking to break the bank on this costume. Just putting out a feeler to see if anyone is looking to sell theirs or knows where I might find one. Thanks,

IMG_0199.JPG IMG_0196.JPG I got this jacket from ebay for 50 the jacket looks great for the price.the only thing is they changed the end of the scorpions tail to a devil tip tail. i kept putting off buying the steady clothing one so this was my best choice i guess :p

Okay, SUPER late to this party but there's SO MUCH to pour over in this thread...

Can someone please recommend a good place to get a good replica of this jacket that STILL makes them?

Thanks!
Mike

I was making my own replica that was extremely close, but trouble with suppliers has hampered this.

Magnoli is still doing a very decent one - but I think it was almost not ivory enough, based on movie looks (magnoli jacket is almost exact to screen used, spose its a decision to look like the movie with it's colour treated warm tones or have a screen used replica)

its a tough jacket to get right.

I am very late to this conversation and I hope someone will still reply I'm considering indy magnolis drive jacket any info on its quality and accuracy? Also I would like some matching accurate gloves but not willing to spend as much on them so a cheaper but still fairly accurate alternative unless the real deal isn't too expensive anyway? Any info please let me know thoughts, thanks.

I am very late to this conversation and I hope someone will still reply I'm considering indy magnolis drive jacket any info on its quality and accuracy? Also I would like some matching accurate gloves but not willing to spend as much on them so a cheaper but still fairly accurate alternative unless the real deal isn't too expensive anyway? Any info please let me know thoughts, thanks.

I own a Indy Magnoly jacket and the quality is really good. I can't comment on the scorpion since I ordered a jacket without one. I do think the Magnoly jacket is a bit thicker than the original screenused ones and it's quite warm. But a very well done jacket.

I own a Indy Magnoly jacket and the quality is really good. I can't comment on the scorpion since I ordered a jacket without one. I do think the Magnoly jacket is a bit thicker than the original screenused ones and it's quite warm. But a very well done jacket.

Is yours in ivory colour or silver could i see a picture of the jacket close up? Thanks.

Hello guys!
I have been reading this thread up and down, but i was just wondering if anyone has the Patek Philippe for sale? That is the only thing i really need from the movie and i have been searching for it since 2012, but with no luck. Thank you in advance if you are willing to help me!

I was searching for a thread like this one!
Does anyone know if Levi's is making the same Trucker Jacket like the one Ryan Gosling wears in the movie? It's a slim fit trucker jacket, but it has no hand pockets.

I was searching for a thread like this one!
Does anyone know if Levi's is making the same Trucker Jacket like the one Ryan Gosling wears in the movie? It's a slim fit trucker jacket, but it has no hand pockets.

Just look for a vintage one from the 60s and have the sleeves tailored. However, they are quite expensive.

Just watched this movie for the first time tonight - woah, what a bada** film! Loved every minute of it.

As for Gosling's wardrobe, the gloves, the scorpion jacket, the Levi's jacket, the boots, everything is so fresh.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back