DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

I have both and they both have a great feel but different feel. The Steady is light and The Magnoli feels like a heavier jacket with thicker cuffs and what not. I love them both.

I know this thread is a little ancient at this point, but I finally got around to tackling this costume. I’ve assembled most of the pieces (just missing the gloves at this point - nervous about ordering the right size), and owe a great deal to the folks in this thread - thank you all!

Just thought I’d share a small prop I assembled based on some of the auction photos - Driver’s keychain! The top image is my recreation and the bottom is one of the photos of the real prop.

Attachments

• 1908CB8F-149D-4600-A03D-66B8BBA7BDBD.jpeg
    1908CB8F-149D-4600-A03D-66B8BBA7BDBD.jpeg
    539.7 KB · Views: 44
I know this thread is a little ancient at this point, but I finally got around to tackling this costume. I’ve assembled most of the pieces (just missing the gloves at this point - nervous about ordering the right size), and owe a great deal to the folks in this thread - thank you all!

Just thought I’d share a small prop I assembled based on some of the auction photos - Driver’s keychain! The top image is my recreation and the bottom is one of the photos of the real prop.
You have the original jacket? I have one for sale…

For what it’s worth- I have a rebuilt from the ground up 1973 ss chevelle 454 like the one in the movie for sale. For more info and pics Dm. I took this hobby as serious as they come. It was primer gray for a while but it needed painting to prevent from any corrosion/ rusting so I did a sweet burnished brown with matte black racing stripes. I kinda think the driver would have done something similar and understated. Cheers

Attachments

• 1DF7D505-85C8-4118-860D-2AE1FE4EC145.jpeg
    1DF7D505-85C8-4118-860D-2AE1FE4EC145.jpeg
    987.4 KB · Views: 53

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back