DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

If it's too fit you could just go to the tailor to get it resized. The fitted look is so worth it. I just picked up my Magnoli jacket from the tailors and it is simply amazing. Seriously the guy is a legend! I had no idea Indy knew Adam Savage!

How tall are you? I'm 5'3" I own a medium leather jacket baggy that I never wear, a knocked-off ebay version of a small scorpion jacket which has a flat 41" chest measurement that fits me pretty well with the exception of looking like complete dog do-do cause it's a fony. Don't ask me why I went with an extra small, somehow I'm very good at never getting what I want. :unsure

I'm 6ft, with a 32 waist. If you want you could get the steady jacket and then just take it to a tailor, which in the end will probably still be much less expensive than the Indy jacket.

I'm sure they're using pics of a steady jacket. Never a good sign. They're probably ****house, so they used the pics to sucker cumps in. Unless they're licensees of the steady jackets I'd steer clear.

I decided to order a pair of the London Tan Gaspar Gloves. I ordered size 7 and a half because I didnt want them to be too large, as well the size Ryan Gosling wears seems to be very fitted to his hands.
They were a bit small when I got them so I had to water-board them and wear them to stretch the leather a bit. They fit perfectly now. I also gave them a used look to help replicate the ones in the film. And of course they go perfectly with the Drive jacket!
P.s. does anyone else who owns a pair of these find the inner part of the knuckles to be kind of irritating when you clench your fist? Not something you want when you spend almost $200 on these things!

Last edited:
I too own a pair of Gaspar gloves in London Tan and I love them! I did the same and bought a pair a half size bigger than I supposedly needed and it turned out to be a good move. Like you said the knuckle holes don't quite line up with my mits but that's probably 'cause I got longer fingers than most. I think they just need to be worn in a bit and they'll look a whole lot more accurate if I do too!

I am about 5'11", 158lbs and do some gym work might be slightly bigger than average.

I usually buy medium sized clothes in the UK and my tailored 38" suit jacket fits me perfectly.

I have a medium Steady jacket and its fits me like it was made to measure. I could get a denim jacket under it but not comfortably.

Dan

Im about to buy mine in like a few hours in XS, my chest size is 33 waist size is 28 and Im 6'0. Im sure the XS would work for me, wish me luck otherwise it will be for sale lol.

Im about to buy mine in like a few hours in XS, my chest size is 33 waist size is 28 and Im 6'0. Im sure the XS would work for me, wish me luck otherwise it will be for sale lol.

Same measurements as Jack Skellington.

Seriously, a 33" chest at 6'0, is that even possible? Can you even buy suit jackets with a 33" chest?

If your right then you might get into the XS but I'm pretty sure that the sleeves will end half way up your forearm as they are 1.5" shorter than the Medium.

I would seriously consider at least the small.

Same measurements as Jack Skellington.

Seriously, a 33" chest at 6'0, is that even possible? Can you even buy suit jackets with a 33" chest?

If your right then you might get into the XS but I'm pretty sure that the sleeves will end half way up your forearm as they are 1.5" shorter than the Medium.

I would seriously consider at least the small.

the sleeves would work my legs are long compared to my torso lol, makes plane rides very uncomfy. I measured my favorite jacket chest wise which was a 39 and the measurements for the drive jacket match my favorite jacket, which is why I would think it would work. Im not ordering from steady, someone is selling there extra small steady on the bay. so I have roughly 6 hours to decide if I commit to buy or not lol:popcorn

lol maybe I should be jack. 137 lbs 6'0 chest 33 waist 28.

Hey guys

I have a Xtra Large Steady Drive jacket that is MINT! and Im looking to sell it. Currently on ebay
Item Number: 200820427811

Here are the pics of the actual jacket

DSC06387.jpg

DSC06388.jpg

DSC06389.jpg

DSC06390.jpg

DSC06391.jpg

Last edited:
Hey does anyone know of another spot where one could pick up the Tortoise Money 2 sunglasses? I've been on the waiting list for a few months now to no avail. I'd also be open to a very close reproduction if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks

Halloween is coming up, yay! I'd like to see everyone's full drive outfits. I've heard a lot of people who are proud of their costumes so I think we should all post pictures of our own. We will be an army of drivers.

Another little ebay victory! I just bought myself a pair of brand new Selima Optique money 2 sunglasses. A little pricey but hey, no waiting around for them deciding whether to make more or not.

KGrHqRlIE-lH3fY1BP3kP7FKtw60_57.jpg

How much did you end up paying for them?
Anyone know of any DEAD RINGERS for the Selima Money 2's ? I'm new and catching up with this thread. Thanks!

Apparently SupernaturalFan has been banned, which makes sense since he hasn't posted anything for a little while lol.
There are a lot of sunglasses that look similar, however I havn't come across any dead ringers as of yet, but there are tons that have a similar style in the tortoise colour. I have two that are pretty close, and they work for me. They look great and they cost under $20 each. Or you can spend close to $500 for the actual money 2's...personally Im fine with settling for the cheaper ones since the real deal is extremely pricey for some plastic and aren't even a main feature of the costume, you can have a perfectly awesome looking drive costume without them.

Last edited:
Sorry for the burst of posts! But I thought I'd share the henleys I purchased which should arrive any day now. I bought 3 of them (first pic), and they look extremely close to the real dead stock army henleys seen in the film(second pic). I found these in the corners of the internet on some shady Filipino site that were selling the 3.

those glasses are dead on where did you get them?

and the henleys are close but those things look straight up see through hahaha probably wont be so cool to wear

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back