DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

Anybody else finding their Stacy Adams boots squeaking more than a newlyweds bed? Any way to remedy this? Was thinking saddle soap

Last edited:
I just got two pairs of Taupe Madison's in the mail and my Magnoli Drive Jacket! I brought it to the tailors to be taken in and tightened. Such a great jacket! Sorry about our mixup indy! Still did an amazing job. Truly he is the man to buy custom clothes from period. I will be posting a video and pictures of the jacket sometime in the next week. Seriously a suburb jacket.

Hahaha, sorry my man, I got the Madison shoe version. There are a set of White Boots on the bay for $60, I'm going to use my Taupe Stacy's to use as a color so I can have the exact shade right! I think they dying route is the way to go. Have you any luck with any other parts of the costume?

Not really. Still on the look out for a watch and shoes. That's a great idea with the colour matching! You'll have to give me the panatone so I can do the same. I was thinking an old school cobbler would definately be able to re-colour the boots better than I could unless I could thin it out and run it through my badger. Worth looking into.

There's a few old soviet made watches that have the same basic look if you're willing to settle for close.

It's such an awesome feeling when people recognize the jacket in public. I went and saw TDKR in theatres a while ago, and when I was leaving, this couple goes, "I didn't know Ryan Gosling was in there with us." I turned and had the biggest smile on my face.

Yeah that happens. I don't even wear my jacket around campus but people still call me Ryan Gosling since I have everything else.. haha

I think I will when it gets cold. The Magnoli is pretty warm for a light jacket, which is great! NY is going through a heat wave and since it's at the tailors, I must have good timing. Anyone have any little props like the rabbit's foot?

I think I will when it gets cold. The Magnoli is pretty warm for a light jacket, which is great! NY is going through a heat wave and since it's at the tailors, I must have good timing. Anyone have any little props like the rabbit's foot?

I've been contemplating putting together a little keychain similar to Driver's. There are pics online of the set of keys when it was sold, if anyone is interested.

I ordered the scorpion jacket from steady clothing on aug 30th. My original order was for the small but changed it to the extra small. By looking at the size chart it seems to measure out right.... I think. I have a 33 & 1/2 chest and 32 & 1/2 stomach. I am 5'3" tall and 138 lbs. I hope i made the right choice for changing my order to an extra small

An extra-small is going to be really really small. My chest is about a 35.5 and I went with a medium and it fits perfectly, it looks fitted and is a little snug but I can wear my Levis jacket under it and still be able to move really well. I'm not sure how much movement your going to get with an extra-small. But who knows.

An extra-small is going to be really really small. My chest is about a 35.5 and I went with a medium and it fits perfectly, it looks fitted and is a little snug but I can wear my Levis jacket under it and still be able to move really well. I'm not sure how much movement your going to get with an extra-small. But who knows.

your chest is 35?

Im ordering mine tonight but ive been hearing mixed reviews on the sizing chart is it accurate or not? I wear a size 38 in mens suit jackets so I thought a XS would work but maybe I should get a small now.

your chest is 35?

Im ordering mine tonight but ive been hearing mixed reviews on the sizing chart is it accurate or not? I wear a size 38 in mens suit jackets so I thought a XS would work but maybe I should get a small now.

Yea but the only reason why I'm ordering the extra small is because it has a chest size of 39" when I'm 34 1/2". Not looking to wear a jacket underneath, do not want this looking baggy. But according to the size chart I should have between 3" of play in between myself and the jacket which is all that I need. Snug, fit but not too tight. I'm not very tall so I have no concern with the jacket being too short. 5'3" tall. A lot say to go size up because they run small but exactly how small when the measurements are kinda loose for a small if you ask me. Makes the jacket look baggy, and thats not how it's worn.

Why is sizing so hard for all you guy. Have you never bought clothes onlinse before? Best thing to do is just grab a jacket you wear that's a similar fit/cut and measure that. Easy as!

Why is sizing so hard for all you guy. Have you never bought clothes onlinse before? Best thing to do is just grab a jacket you wear that's a similar fit/cut and measure that. Easy as!

Exactly this. I am a medium in all my tshirts, shirts and jackets, I ordered a medium and guess what? It fits great! Get what you'd usually wear and it'll be fine. It's a short jacket but that is the style, you don't want the shoulders down your arms because you sized up

Exactly this. I am a medium in all my tshirts, shirts and jackets, I ordered a medium and guess what? It fits great! Get what you'd usually wear and it'll be fine. It's a short jacket but that is the style, you don't want the shoulders down your arms because you sized up

You also want to be able to move without fearing that your going to tear anything. From what I've heard the XS is really small. Their sizing chart is a bit off, so the jackets are made smaller than it says. I usually wear smaller shirts because I like that kind of look, but I ordered a medium because I heard they are made a bit smaller, and if this size jacket was made anywhere else it would be a small.

How tall are you? I'm 5'3" I own a medium leather jacket baggy that I never wear, a knocked-off ebay version of a small scorpion jacket which has a flat 41" chest measurement that fits me pretty well with the exception of looking like complete dog do-do cause it's a fony. Don't ask me why I went with an extra small, somehow I'm very good at never getting what I want. :unsure

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back