DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

Well I had my Stacy Adams (grey) for about 3 weeks and they already look like I have been wearing them for a year... they wear pretty easely and they make funny noises sometimes... But they look so cool that I don't care and wear them everywhere with my ACNE jeans! I wish they start producing the taupe color again.. I don't realy get why they stopped, I see taupe and tanned color boots all over the market in othe brands so its weared. I will likely buy another pair when this one gets to beatten.

I've been so careful with mine but I know that something horrible will happen soon. Uggg. The fear.

I bought a pair of white stacy adams and ordered some leather dye in a taupe/grey color. Hope it all works out, but if not there are some places that do leather around me that could fix mistakes if they do happen.

Make sure you remove the protective wax with acetone or something like that so you can into the actual leather or it will never stick/stay.
I bought a pair of white stacy adams and ordered some leather dye in a taupe/grey color. Hope it all works out, but if not there are some places that do leather around me that could fix mistakes if they do happen.

Hey could one of you guys confirm the following measurements for me:

1. Distance between the based of neck to top of the scorpion
2. Height and width of the scorpion

I've estimated it based on various info, but my specs seem wrong on our initial prototype, so I thought I'd ask you guys to confirm our numbers.

Thanks,
Magnoli

From base of neck to top hand of scorpion design: 14cm
Height of design from top hand to curved tail: 28cm
Width of design from arm to other arm: 18cm

These are all based on a Large size jacket.

Anybody else wanna measure to increase accuracy?

Make sure you remove the protective wax with acetone or something like that so you can into the actual leather or it will never stick/stay.

I have a leather preperation product that should work the same as acetone but I guess there is one that comes with the dye as well. I also got a leather conditioner because some people suggested that you have to condition after using the new color to bring back the shine and flexibility.

I like hearing the talk about prototypes for the jacket :)

keep in mind that the lace holes will remain white...

I plan on taking off the color of lace holes and hooks and either leaving them with a metal finish or re-painting them with a matching taupe color.

I know it will be tricky but I have been looking to replace my other grey/taupe boots that are more of a suede leather and have been stained blue from my jeans. The white is nice but I like how taupe ages well as you beat them up.

I plan on taking off the color of lace holes and hooks and either leaving them with a metal finish or re-painting them with a matching taupe color.

I know it will be tricky but I have been looking to replace my other grey/taupe boots that are more of a suede leather and have been stained blue from my jeans. The white is nice but I like how taupe ages well as you beat them up.

ok good luck with that and let us see what happens! you might get orders from everybody if you succeed!

Its funny you should post that carrera link because when I first saw the film, I thought they were Carrera's. They are pretty damn close too!

I thought so too! This man across the street from me is gonna give me his vintage Carrera's from the 60's I think...there so Dope!! Also a good match

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back