DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

This one is "used" but in perfect shape and cost me $37, i hope it will fit exacly the same like my actual slim fit trucker. Last time i bought "new" for the same price, picture was from levis official site but jacket was obviously a fake.

This one is "used" but in perfect shape and cost me $37, i hope it will fit exacly the same like my actual slim fit trucker. Last time i bought "new" for the same price, picture was from levis official site but jacket was obviously a fake.

Where did you find for that price?? Good deal, looks good

Love the hat! All I need now are the jacket and maybe a watch.... and maybe the sunglasses. Probably won't get the sunglasses or watch.

img6570i.jpg

img6572f.jpg

img6575wi.jpg

NICE! where did you find your gloves?

They are from Gaspar Gloves. They are also my second pair as I ruined the first pair like a dope. That means I spent around $300 on the gloves alone. Really, really stupid.

They are from Gaspar Gloves. They are also my second pair as I ruined the first pair like a dope. That means I spent around $300 on the gloves alone. Really, really stupid.

are they English Tan? I'm thinking of going with that color. hows the quality?

:facepalm

They are London tan. I prefer the darker brown personally as I think they will go better with the scorpion jacket. The quality is magnificent. Really beautiful leather and rich color.

I recommend you order a size smaller than you usually wear though. My problems came from the gloves being too big. Their sizes are off by about an entire size (e.g. 8 is really about an 9).

They are London tan. I prefer the darker brown personally as I think they will go better with the scorpion jacket. The quality is magnificent. Really beautiful leather and rich color.

I recommend you order a size smaller than you usually wear though. My problems came from the gloves being too big. Their sizes are off by about an entire size (e.g. 8 is really about an 9).
Your right.. Might have to go with the London... Thanks for the info:)

I believe they might be vintage because of the buttons used... I have the newer style wilth silver buttons... I had my jacket tailored as well... Looks just like this one..

Btw... Great find man.... Looks spot on to me... Don't wash it

Thanks. Mine doesn't have the silver buttons, it has the copper/darker ones too.

I ordered from the first run of production and noticed that the 'ribbed' cuffs and collars wern't so ribbed afterall. In the pictures they look ribbed and present a false representation of the actual product. I emailed and they have said that the early runs had 1x1 ribbing and the latest have 2x1. I don't know how much of a difference this will make but it's annoying that i didn't get it on the first run. I paid around £130 for this jacket and i should have got a better product imo. It's also alot more gold looking than in the film. In the film it looks almost white throughout.

Just a question. If i took the jacket to a tailor could they put better material o the cuffs and collar like from the film?

Anyone on here form the UK who has an XL that wants to exchange for a L then pm me. I've worn my L once. It fits good but its a bit too short. I would prefer an XL. Cheers

I ordered from the first run of production and noticed that the 'ribbed' cuffs and collars wern't so ribbed afterall. In the pictures they look ribbed and present a false representation of the actual product. I emailed and they have said that the early runs had 1x1 ribbing and the latest have 2x1. I don't know how much of a difference this will make but it's annoying that i didn't get it on the first run. I paid around £130 for this jacket and i should have got a better product imo. It's also alot more gold looking than in the film. In the film it looks almost white throughout.

Just a question. If i took the jacket to a tailor could they put better material o the cuffs and collar like from the film?

Yeah, when I emailed them, they gave me an @$#-covering response. They said that the material is sort-of ribbed therefore not a misrepresentation.

If you can find a source for the material, I am sure your tailor could fix those parts for you. As for the color, it looks pretty spot on. They allegedly used the same exact satin as in the movie.

Ye i heard they used the same satin but mine just seems overly golden. I guess it's the lighting?

I live in the UK and was wondering where to buy a similar or exact Henley's t shirt from?
I don't wanna go through all the pages looking lol
So if anyone's got any recommendations then thankyou!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back