DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

Noticed one slightly odd thing about the steady jacket:
The white "flap above the brown area has been sewn down along the sleeve, just around the top. I'm assuming that this was done to compensate for the sleeve pulling on the thinner brown material, but I'm still tempted to take a seam ripper to it for accuracie's sake.

@Dorian Gray: Thanks, dude. I found them a few pages back and went to their website...yikes. $145? Me thinks I'm gonna have to wait a while before I order them up.

@i240Dan: That is a crossbow, sir. But I'm still shocked that anyone noticed anything other than the hot chicks making out :lol

Noticed one slightly odd thing about the steady jacket:
The white "flap above the brown area has been sewn down along the sleeve, just around the top. I'm assuming that this was done to compensate for the sleeve pulling on the thinner brown material, but I'm still tempted to take a seam ripper to it for accuracie's sake.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I ran a finger on the inside of the little tunnel that's created...the stitch seems nice and secure so if we WERE to take out that stitch, we wouldn't have to worry about the arms falling off. I just think that if you DID rip them out, eventually the arms would stretch out and it'd look like you were wearing an unfastened straight jacket.

Will there be an option to do an all black scorpion? I would love to have an all black on black look for this jacket. I think the contrast from the Satin black from the jacket and a embroidery black scorpion would have a nice subtle look.

Any color, any design will be possible. Since these are made-to-order, we can customize it anyway you like.

-Magnoli

c1d08455a64df27ade32efdd391bb8db.jpg

anyone looking for dirt cheap driver sunglasses, i suggest going to target. i grabbed some for 12 bucks that look just the thicker frames tortoise shell aviators

No problem - I also just found these on my lunch break at river island in the UK too.

79c0901c.jpg

They are both very close. And cheap. Im just looking for gloves close to the gaspar ones - these seem to be in style in the UK at the minute and Im sure ill be able to find some that look almost exact. EDIT - I found these http://www.dents.co.uk/products/60/Men's-leather-driving-glove.asp
These gloves are excellent and very close. Plus they are better to shrink rather than ruin $250 gloves.

The boots are proving harder to replicate and I think sticking with the stacy adams in white or grey is a good decision.

Also the Henley that is available here Cream Short Sleeve Rib T-Shirt - Short Sleeve T-Shirts - T-Shirts - BHS Menswear

is extremely close to the drive one. It's ribbed, a little darker in real life tghan the picture and the arms fit tight so helps if you have toned arms.

Not sure if this helps anyone!

Last edited:
Just got mine today :D

I'm about 5'9", 155lbs, and I ordered the Medium. It fits PERFECT.

I actually measured my best fitting jacket and it measured as a Small on Steady's size chart, but after reading numerous comments on here, I opted for a size up. Good thing I did. I hope this information is helpful to anyone who is around my size.

ive been out of the loop for a while on the forum, but i saw some people were talking about the watch, i was going to get the skagen as suggested by other websites...
Made To Measure....
but i tried it on and it was tiny and extremely thin, which i guess is their trademark..i wanted something with some weight to it, so i ended up getting this one instead..
The Sentry Leather | Men's Watches | Nixon Watches and Premium Accessories....
and very much please with my purchase, not like the one in the movie but def a watch i can wear everyday

Hi guys, this is my first time to post here. I've been following this thread ever since November and I just got my steady jacket last week. I love the jacket, it fits me nicely. The only complaint I have is that the material is a little bit stiff. Notice how in the movie the cloth falls naturally? Is there any way to maybe loosen the fabric of the steady jacket or does it just need to be worn a lot before it naturally becomes like that?

just got the ACNE jeans today. At first they fitted really tight, but after wearing them for 2 hours, it's ok. Not worth the $200+ price tag. Look on the bay for good deal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back