DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

The gloves are close enough for me for $20. I know the knuckles need to be bigger but not bad for costuming.

Here is a prop that I haven't seen anyone do yet.
47b0ab5c-1.jpg

where did you get the cap?

I had it custom made. There is an LA Clippers hat that is similar but its not the same. Turns out it was also a custom hat made for the production.

I'm not sure the font. I took several reference photos to the embroidery shop and they took it from there. I'll ask if the leather guy is willing to do any more gloves. He typically doesn't do them.

Dorian, If you don't mind me asking, how much did the hat run?

Also, I've been on the hunt for Taupe Madisons... these things are tough to come by!

I had a few folks interested in the LA hat. I talked to the shop and if I can secure atleast 5 orders they'll do the hats for $20. They would take a week or so to do. Then I can quote shipping.

NICE! Can't wait!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH.

Thank goodness this costume is almost finished for me because it's making me crazy stupid.

Nice! I may get the whites and try to dye them. Im also in on the hat! Im working on Drivers keychain now.

Also, watching the film again, has anyone brought up the upside down "V" by the bottom of the zipper? I don't think my jacket has that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back