DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

my god this is the coolest thing ive ever put on... Great quality and I'm happy I went with the large. The fit and materials feel great. I'll be wearing this thing out no doubt.

wow Dorian, looks great!
Please buy one more and send it to me to germany! :lol

I bought them at them at the mall at one of the stands. they were like $8 I think.

9ef77932.jpg

Hello,

Thank you for your order.

We just wanted to let you know that we received our initial order of Drive jackets, but we only received about half of what we originally ordered. We filled the orders that we had by the date that the orders were placed. Unfortunately, we did not have enough jackets to fill your order. We are expecting our next shipment of jackets in late March and we will fill your order then. We do apologize for the delay. Please let us know if you need to make a change to your order.

Thank you!

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an email telling me that Daddy O had dispatched mine on the 10th.

According to the tracking, as of mid day on 13th it was awaiting customs clearance having arrived in the UK.

I just got my Steady jacket last night (a Valentine's Day gift from my lady)...and when we got home this afternoon, my Stacy Adams Madison boots were waiting for me at our front door!

crop-1.jpg

I LOVE the jacket. First off, it fits me perfectly. I'm 5'8", 159 lbs. with a muscular build and the missus bought me a Small. It looks and feels snug, but not so snug that I can't move my arms or I need help putting it on. And yes the ribbing material feels cheap, but I always thought the souvenir jackets it was based on WERE cheaply made. Also, I wore this jacket in 60 degree weather on the streets of DTLA and I was perfectly warm too. I wouldn't rock it in snowy climates, but it's nice to know that it'll keep the chills away in Southern California.

As for the boots, I'm still debating whether or not I should sandblast them. I really love the look of Driver's boots in the flick, but I really like this gray leather too (and I'll get more mileage from them if I leave them untouched).

I'm going to dig back through this thread to find a source for the gloves, but just in case someone's reading this and knows where to find them, can you shoot me a PM? Thanks in advance.

-Jonaas

We'll be making one in black with a silver scorpion, so I'll have pics of those to share as well. ;)

Will there be an option to do an all black scorpion? I would love to have an all black on black look for this jacket. I think the contrast from the Satin black from the jacket and a embroidery black scorpion would have a nice subtle look.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back