DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

Yeah it's really similar bar the quilting.

I'm glad they arrived at scorpion too with the black inserts.

It seems RG has a similar style in most movies with hair, custom pieces, etc.

Makes it a challenge for us guys though! Surprised no one has come out with a more accurate, cheaper, version of the steady yet (would be nice as a second jacket to get 'bloody') - they are all fairly far off still. And still no taupe boots.

I'm just waiting for 'Only God Forgives' so we can start on that!

Not sure if this was posted before but looks like a screen test of the drive jacket in Richard Lim's store/workshop when the jackets were made...

tumblr_m8mtd0uICV1qg4blro1_1280.jpg

Wasn't this part in the movie? The camera's slowing creeping up close to the Driver. It's right before the scene where Shannon and Bernie talk about stock car racing in the pizzeria.

I've been away from this thread for some time but was wondering if anyone blood splattered their jacket?

I was thinking of buying a couple more, one to keep clean forever, one to wear, and the one I have now to splatter with blood.

Unfortunately I am not rich enough to do this. Hopefully I can grab a couple more before they stop making them.

I think the ebay replica posted a few posts back with the slightly different 'scorpio rising' tail on the scorpion was actually a good alternative to 'blood up'.

Cheaper for you guys too - I'm in the UK and after the extra £25 postage I might aswell spend the extra few pounds and get the steady if I wanted another one.

- That pic might have been from the movie. For some reason it didn't stick in my mind!

- By the way has anyone seen any 'costume base' replicas? I've heard they arent just the normal ebay knock off? Not sure how much truth is in that.

Finally broke down, think I'm going to get the Acne jeans after all. They look so nice and levi's just don't cut it.

Didn't realise the rules on advertising on the forum - will make an interest thread instead when i can get new pics of final prototype.

I second that Benhs - Merz shirt anyone?

Ok cool! Is this brown belt the one he wore? I never thought that info was out there, otherwise I'm getting it too!!

Anyone find a henley with the elastic bicep thingies?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back