DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

are there any similar boots in the UK? preferly if they sell it in store so i can go and try them on as i have very odd feet size. some shoes i wear 7 some i wear 8 (UK)
i dont want to spend 100+ pounds on some boots that i cant try on and have to wait for the ship from america

are there any similar boots in the UK? preferly if they sell it in store so i can go and try them on as i have very odd feet size. some shoes i wear 7 some i wear 8 (UK)
i dont want to spend 100+ pounds on some boots that i cant try on and have to wait for the ship from america

There are seriously no boots which are similar in style that are close enough. They seem to be a really unique style and the closest I found were way more exclusive (Alden Cordovan)

You could just get 'some boots' but im not sure thats the idea of the forum - I wanted help on this too.

Yup, looks nothing like a Patk Philippe. Keep trying though!

I know but with a different strap isnt too bad.

original:
DriveWatch_GQ_16Sep11_p_642.jpg

Sabo:

WA0151-244-201.jpg

@ SpinningElbow81, good find! There are a few dissimilarities but nothing near some of those other ebay jackets, good find!

I wore my driver costume the other night minus the levi's jacket and shades. I got a few compliments but most people didn't know who I was, which means its still pretty much a cult film which I'm happy about. Then I heard some people say they thought the costume was awesome but the movie was horrible... It never even crossed my mind that people could find the movie bad, just never thought about it.

Anyways, my Stacy Adams Madison boots came today that I ordered a couple of weeks ago. I bought the steel grey ones as I thought the white ones were too dressy. Overall the boots are really cool, they look and feel great!
However I could already see a few scuff marks on them, very minor ones, but still there even before I wore them, so obviously these are gonna look well-used in a few weeks. As you can see in one of the pictures, the sole is 100% leather besides the heel being capped with rubber. This would equal death if I wore them in winter. I live in Winnipeg which is infamous for its brutal winters, and even wearing them indoors I can feel the lack of grip. These are mainly summer/dry season-type dress boots, so I shall treat them as such.

Have had mine a little over a year, worn in good. They look way better beat up. I also have a pretty harsh winter, but theyve held up good. Once the sole gets scuffed up they grip a lot better.

How do people slot the stacy adams or similar boots into their every day wear, out of interest?

lets see your every day outfits guys with drive inspired touches?

I'm currently breaking in my Stacy Adams shoes. I got a pair of the black low tops so I could wear them to work, with hopes of getting the taupe boots in the future. Even though they aren't the right colour, I must say they go with the rest of the outfit surprisingly well.

I love the Stacy Adams Madisons.. I have five different pairs with different colors and sizes and it is the only shoe I really have been wearing since the movie came out.

I love the Stacy Adams Madisons.. I have five different pairs with different colors and sizes and it is the only shoe I really have been wearing since the movie came out.

If I didn't need a little variety, I would do the same, they are wonderful!

They have a classic look and build to them. They are very comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

I have to replace my white pair.

Found these sunglasses at a local boutique for $10. They look WAY better than the previous sunglasses I found and are smaller too which also helps overall.
Other than this I have no more news!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back