DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

Try google, it's this new website going around.

Cool jacket Indy! I loved the one you did with the firebird logo on the back. I think sports and automotive patterns would really make your custom jackets more desirable to a much larger demographic.

Maybe a black satin with a white Warriors Tiki head, that'd be choice as! Sorry mate, I couldn't help myself.

Or maybe a red satin jacket with this on the back:

images

Did anyone else think this was a bit of a inspired by drive moment ('The Watch' - 2012)

THEWATCH_thumbnail_jacket.jpg

Try google, it's this new website going around.

Cool jacket Indy! I loved the one you did with the firebird logo on the back. I think sports and automotive patterns would really make your custom jackets more desirable to a much larger demographic.

Great attitude guy :thumbsup i did Google it then i binged it. I'm not totally inept i was just looking for conformation on the few hundred dollar listings you spoke of. If they don't exist don't get upset at me mate.

Alright, calm down everybody, its just a watch. I decided against the Skagen and nomos watches because they have a white face as opposed to a silvery colour, which is more important to me. Instead I found a nice looking watch on ebay for super cheap. It doesn't have the second subdial but it works for me. I also purchased a better leather strap that is more similar to the one on the Patek watch. Nobody is really going to have the perfect watch except one or two people including Gosling himself. And I doubt there will ever be a really good replica available for less than $1,000.
I bought two of these watches for less than $10.00. They are stainless steel and waterproof, and are surprisingly good quality.

Last edited:
The original watch did have a white face, not an oyster face like you see on rolexs watches. I doubt any watch you can buy for less tha 10 dollarsare "good" quality. I've got a good close up pic somewhere.

Alright, calm down everybody, its just a watch. I decided against the Skagen and nomos watches because they have a white face as opposed to a silvery colour, which is more important to me. Instead I found a nice looking watch on ebay for super cheap. It doesn't have the second subdial but it works for me. I also purchased a better leather strap that is more similar to the one on the Patek watch. Nobody is really going to have the perfect watch except one or two people including Gosling himself. And I doubt there will ever be a really good replica available for less than $1,000.
I bought two of these watches for less than $10.00. They are stainless steel and waterproof, and are surprisingly good quality.

I have a Skagen and the backplate is silver not white.

Here you go Elijah, I knew I was right. As you can see the original faceplate of the watch is in fact white, not oyster or silver as some believe.
P00794b.jpg

Fair enough. Some pictures of it make it look as though it is more oyster (see below) and the second-sub-dial still definitely doesn't look flat white. I wasn't looking for a great quality watch either, this is for my drive costume for upcoming events like comic con and such. I'm not trying to replicate every little thing from the film, and am definitely not going to spend hundreds of dollars on something that is kinda "close", when I can spend under $10 for something that I like and works with the overall costume. This is the same for a lot of people I've seen on here Driver, not everyone has the same idea on the type of watch they want to buy, some will (to them) look closer to the movie than others, for instance I think the Nomos watches are worlds away when compared to the Patek watch, and frankly do not come close except that they have a second-sub-dial. Its not our place to judge, just saying in general. Thanks.

Last edited:
Spotted another Driver at work today, we had our costume day today, same jacket I believe its the Steady jacket.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back