Dredd 2012 Electronics 3D Model and Build

DutchNibbles

Sorry, another question… are the parts lists you shared the final ones, or are these to be updated ?

Very much interested in trying to make this.

Props3D

Sorry, another question… are the parts lists you shared the final ones, or are these to be updated ?

Very much interested in trying to make this.
This is finalish, so far 3 people have made them with electronics and had no issues. I update my models from suggestions and feature upgrades over time so I never consider it final. A member of the pros3d.pro discord just made a drop in frame for the electronics that's really clever, I may ask him if I can add it to the model, it makes wiring easier. It doesn't affect the core models so no reprints required.

@spidy74 pushed a recent code update so make sure you get the latest before trying it: github.com/props3d/

You can print it all on fdm or resin. I did all the main parts in fdm and the sites in resin because of the small details.

DutchNibbles

This is finalish, so far 3 people have made them with electronics and had no issues. I update my models from suggestions and feature upgrades over time so I never consider it final. A member of the pros3d.pro discord just made a drop in frame for the electronics that's really clever, I may ask him if I can add it to the model, it makes wiring easier. It doesn't affect the core models so no reprints required.

@spidy74 pushed a recent code update so make sure you get the latest before trying it: github.com/props3d/

You can print it all on fdm or resin. I did all the main parts in fdm and the sites in resin because of the small details.
Thank you for the information and the links. Much appreciated.

Gee2

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So don't want to hijack this excellent thread, but would anyone be interested and willing to do an electronics build for someone like myself that can't spell "electronics" without spell check?

Jamesfett

Sr Member
So don't want to hijack this excellent thread, but would anyone be interested and willing to do an electronics build for someone like myself that can't spell "electronics" without spell check?

Ditto,..I can't spell electr,...elect,..oh screw it. I also don't have a 3D printer.

Props3D

Well, I'm doing a small run when I do the video for it so I'll have a few for sale after. I usually make 3 for the video and sell 2. 1 is my demo, 2 are for filming. So I'll post here when I get to that point. Warning that it may be a month or two, I have a lot to film and finish, the Lawgiver is #4 on the list right now: E-11, Mando pistol, Lawgiver, Aliens Pulse Rifle [all electronic with action], are first to film, then this. Spidey74 will probably have a few extra too, he's doing a few while he's writing the code.

Gee2

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So anyone thinking about printing this up; do it. I've printed off all but the main body and every piece is well thought out and fits together like a dream with absolutely no sanding at all and the design is beautiful. I'll throw up some photos this weekend, I'm using a 25/75 Siryatech build/tenacious in smoky black. Seriously, I slide the dummy round clip into the magazine and just perfect.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.