Dredd 2012 Electronics 3D Model and Build

Took a lot longer than expected and a lot more out of me than I thought but here's part 1 of the build video. I have good cuts of the other two parts and just cleaning them up, no ETA because I'm apparently bad at guessing how much work this is but it will be done as soon as I can.

I’m regretful that I missed this run, but congrats on putting out a quality product!

I am going to finally get this started, and was wondering, I can see several sizes for the caddy dual speaker file, what is the correct one to print with the electronics you provided in your run Props3D ? Sorry if the info was shared before!

I am going to finally get this started, and was wondering, I can see several sizes for the caddy dual speaker file, what is the correct one to print with the electronics you provided in your run Props3D ? Sorry if the info was shared before!
Hi Emma

Sorry for the late reply! Did you get an answer from Discord or Chris? If not, we used the 30mm speakers.

Hope you get on well with the build!

Paul

Hi Emma

Sorry for the late reply! Did you get an answer from Discord or Chris? If not, we used the 30mm speakers.

Hope you get on well with the build!

Paul

Sorry didn't mean the size of the speaker but the caddy, I see two files, one of 6mm and one of 10mm? I didn't realised there was a discord, what's the link to it? Thanks!

Sorry didn't mean the size of the speaker but the caddy, I see two files, one of 6mm and one of 10mm? I didn't realised there was a discord, what's the link to it? Thanks!
Ah, sorry, I hadn't realised Chris has updated the Thingiverse files. The microphone was 10mm I believe, but even if you printed the 6mm one, you could drill it out.

The Discord link is: Join the Props3D Discord Server!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back