Dr Grordbort's Custom Raygun Contest Entries

Entry 40

Crimson Cattalo 4004 A-F-S ( Atomic - Fusion - Smasher )

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Entry 41

Stupendous Steer

Note from the creator:
I've submitted more than three photos because I have a LED lighting system that changes colors. As well, I have submitted a MOV showing the color changing.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Entry 44

The Friesian Filleter

Note from the creator:
Haffner's Indefatigable Fantastic Creations presents The Friesian Filleter! Due to it's size (about 7 feet tall without the Grordbort logo) it was difficult to come up with a neutral background.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Entry 48

The Galactating Galloway

Note from the creator:
This weapon uses teat-shaped apparati to 'milk' the radiation from the venusian atmosphere and into the expansion chamber. Specially designed 'fans' churn and mix the various toxins to produce highly energetic particles. These are then focused through the crystal to create a phenomenally powerful beam of particles that can cut the cheese in any situation. Complete with a lead handgrip to protect the wielder's phalanges from the radiation, and a snazzy abalone-inlaid grip. What more could any adventurous dandy want?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

well done everyone! I know which are my favourites (but don't think I should say!)

should we have an RPF vote and see if it's the same as the judges? (thats a sure-fire way to cause an arguement!)

minifig

They are all beyond amazing. I would hate to have to judge which is the best, the talent is just incredible, and any one of those I would be very proud to have on my wall.

Couldn't be more impressed with these, especially the entries that took the Bison elements in a completely different direction. This was so much fun to try. Thanks to Weta for doing this and the RPF for hosting.

Incredible work! Very impressive creativity and craftsmanship. I hope we have more of these; it was a great opportunity and privilege to be part of this one. :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOHOO !!!

The RPF rules !!!

Wow, what brilliant work. Well done to Everyone ! You have certainly made it a bloody difficult competition to judge !

I just copied a link to this thread around all the crew at Weta Workshop, so everyone could see how cool your work is. And we included a link in our Dr Grordbort's newsletter which goes out to a further 30,000 fans

We will get our judges organised and aim to announce the results next week (earlier if we can).

Congratulations to all the entrants !

Cheers

Tim

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back