Disgusting creatures! Who has a Jawa?

There are about 100 post on the Jawa on my ezboard linked below if you need any more info.

I have the Swedish bandoliers also and I think they are a later vintage and easier to find. Check your local surplus stores. I have two of each type and plan on hanging on to them. I got them many years ago.

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>forttusken wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>There are about 100 post on the Jawa on my ezboard linked below if you need any more info. </TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Where's the link? I don't see it...oh wait, maybe that's it's hiding in the corner...
icon_smile.gif
icon_smoking.gif

{edit}yup, there it was hiding behind the dragon, that didn't pop up till after I wrote this
icon9.gif
icon9.gif

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>sjanish wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>I would be in for 2-5 sets of eyes if someone wants to place a bulk order.</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

So far, you need the most pairs. I only need a single pair. ( I can't afford to build that many jawas)

Well, I don't really need 5 sets, but I would "take it for the team" since they aren't all that expensive. I do not need a whole $25 worth though. Still, if 5-10 of us would go in and get 5 sets each we would be there real quick.

Plus, they could be good trade bait down the line when others get around to doing their Jawas so some would not have to go through the same dilemma we are in.

Okay, seems that lots of people are need just one or two sets of hemis. Is anyone willing to place an order and then pass them off to others at cost plus shipping? I will do it, but I do not feel I am a good choice as I do not do paypal and everyone will have to actually mail me to pay.

WOW! Take my eyes off the thread for a day and everyone is in.
Well here's a list from what I've seen posted and people I've talked to:

Me-2 sets(4 domes)
Zaphod-1 set(2 domes)
Sjanjish-3 sets(6 domes)
Rocketeer25-2 sets(4 domes)
Hammerhead-3 sets(6 domes)
Jedi Knight-1 set(2 domes)
Shadowknight-2 sets(4 domes)

So if you're on the list and aren't suppoesed to be PM me, or if you want on PM me, and I will update the list. The minimum order from fxsupply is $25, and the min. order from plastruct is $10, but they prefer if we use a dealer like fxsupply. So we'll need someone to take the order( I can't because I'm in Canada and the min would be $100) We can add the original shipping to the cost and then divide up the cost per unit. Each person on the list would then pay the price per unit plus shipping for their domes to the person who makes the order. Does that sound about right?

TDD that sounds good.

Put me down for 3 sets(6 domes).

Oh, and a few posts up from here Zaphod says he only needs 1 set.

Like I said above, I would be willing to do the order but people will have to send me checks/money orders as I do not do paypal.

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>sjanish wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>TDD that sounds good.
Put me down for 3 sets(6 domes).
Like I said above, I would be willing to do the order but people will have to send me checks/money orders as I do not do paypal.</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Okay, where do we send payments?

Okay, I will place the order. I will use TDD's list as a base for who wants what. Everyone please email me to confirm that your entry on the list is correct and that you WILL ABSOLUTLY follow through with the deal and pay me back. If I do not hear from you by 9am CST Monday (3/25) I will leave you out of the order.

-------------
Please include in your email to me:

Board Name:
Email address:
Shipping Address:
Number of hemispheres: (not sets of eyes, you do the math)
-------------

Amount you will owe me:

-- $1.85 times the number of hemispheres you want
-- 1/x the amount of shipping from fxsupply to me. If the list stays as is shipping will be $8 split amongst 7 of us.
-- Shipping cost from me to you - this will probably be USPS priority mail for the US people. They could probably be shipped for less with 1st class, but then I would probably have to get you to pay for a shipping box.

I'm not looking to make any profit. If you think any of this is unfair let me know and I take it under consideration.

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back