Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

Anyone know of any DN sales coming up? I have a friend interested in picking up the Sandtrooper helmet, but I think he wants to take advantage of a discount if possible. The only one I can think may be coming up in the near future would probably be Star Wars Day, but that's still a few months off.
News lists previous sales. I don't know if it lists all of them, but I think it is likely.

My guess is the next one will be for Star Wars Celebration. Maybe there will be some other convention before that.

How accurate is that pack? Not something I've ever looked at before. I know very well that Boba and Jango's helmets are totally different, but are the sculpts on the packs the same?

I had this up for pre-order back in the Anovos days. They wouldn't reimburse me, so I handled it through my bank.

Since then I have bought this one from Man of War Studios. My understanding is this is the same one that's on the Sideshow life-size Boba Fett (which I also own). He sells them painted (which are incredible) and unpainted. Mine is still in the unpainted and only partially assembled phase. He also has three different versions: ESB, ROTJ and BOBF.

640Jetpack1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

That is a LOT more than I thought they would sell it for, given that it is a raw kit. I was thinking MAYBE $400...

That is a LOT more than I thought they would sell it for, given that it is a raw kit. I was thinking MAYBE $400...

I paid $390.61 total for it back when they were sold by Anovos.

Oh my God! Hopefully this is just a bad example of the weathering/paintwork, otherwise this is the ugliest and most unreal Finn conversion I've ever seen. Looks like a Star Wars Rebels character.

I can't say it looks all that bad.

finn-bio-2_524fac9f.jpg

The blood on the tube stripes is the only thing that I'm not a fan of, but the brown weathering and finger prints look fine. We'll see how the final product looks like. Usually the paint master/prototype is better than the final product.

Any chance Denuo Novo will reissue a Phasma helmet?

It's a real shame what happened with the Anovos Phasma. When the issue of the cracking on it became known, they removed any and all mention of the helmet from their website and discontinued it. I hated having to sell mine. I really want DN to release one with the issue resolved. That would be an instant purchase for me.

Anyone else think Vader will be the next helmet? place your bets...

What makes you think this?

Based on past helmets, I could see Boba Fett coming into play soon.

I would be afraid of what the cost would be on a 3 piece Vader helmet. I'd only be interested in an idealized fiberglass version.

Since they pushed out the Stormtrooper helmet. Pure speculation, but anovos had a decent vader yeah?
It was decent, not that good. There are better fanmade options available. The dome was super thick and had a gloss finish inside, instead of the accurate matted fiberglass. It's an ESB helmet but they lazily added a couple of ROTJ reveal greeblies to the forehead.

Since they pushed out the Stormtrooper helmet. Pure speculation, but anovos had a decent vader yeah?

I don't remember seeing it. After they screwed me over on 3 orders I pretty much stopped paying attention to their products.

I just watched a YouTube video on it and it's good, but not perfect.

Last edited:
So new anovos has everything they need to push out a full vader if they cannibalize the anovos? With the st helmets coming out all they need is 1 vader and a Boba to touch on all the big ticket helmets.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back