DeAgostini Millennium Falcon by dtssyst

I think what Sonic Sun is trying to say, is that he's attempting to do the same thing as you guys; offer people 'copies' of the missing parts, so that we don't all have to buy loads of kits of ships and planes!
He was hoping that you might share photos of the kit parts next to a tape measure for measurements to help him recreate the parts in 3D for printing for people.
He's a good guy and is trying to do this for our Falcon Groups in the UK and rest of Europe, some of our members have already helped him with 5 or 6 parts for the Mandibles.
His English is good, but some things get lost in translation so please believe me when I say he's a good guy trying to be nice! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Shipping to the uk may be a shock"

You know how small these parts are right? I cant see shipping costs a major factor in this, shapeways charge about £9 , for £9 i would expect them shipped to the moon and back using diamonds as fuel.

"Shipping to the uk may be a shock"

You know how small these parts are right? I cant see shipping costs a major factor in this, shapeways charge about £9 , for £9 i would expect them shipped to the moon and back using diamonds as fuel.

Agree usually a small parcell sign for is about £10 ( please mark as a gift or the queen royal f mail is gonna hit you with the " £8" handle grey card plus % damn you royal mail !)

Been watching this thread. I think what you are planning, if you can manage to do it, will be a great service to those of us that would like to improve the accuracy of their builds. Needless to say, I too would be interested in a set.

I think $25 or there abouts is a very fair price, if you can manage it, and I would definitely order a set! I'm a member of a few U.K. (Mostly) Facebook Falcon groups and I'm sure they'd be a fair few members who would also want sets, so if you're able to supply the demand we might be able to do a bulk-ship to the uk? Though it might work out cheaper as individual order-shipping as they're small, light weight packages? I guess we'll see. Very excited for this, hope it moves along well for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting ahead of ourselves !? Never !!!. Thanks for what you've shared , and hoping you'll be able to help/complete not only your build , but the many others you've inspired . Just wanted to say that , it's not only the U.S. and U.K. Builders/subscribers who'd be interested in these ' missing/ignored ' parts by Deagostini . Cheers , Ged .

Hi Dtssyst,
Huge thanks for all the info on missing parts,any more info or directions as to where to look would be greatly appreciated.Inspite of the horrendous cost involved I'm looking to hunt down any and every kit necessary so will not be joining the ever increasing army of folks looking to buy a set of pieces from you.No doubt by now like me you've discovered that the parts attributed to the Tamiya Agano kit are not from that model,any idea which kit they are actually part of ?
Finally can I wish you and your good lady a very happy and healthy 2017.

Dtssyst,

Thanks for all the work you have done tracking down these missing pieces. I too would be very interested in purchasing a set when they are available.

is there a way to see the missing parts at all?
i can't find any photos whatsoever.

DeAgostini just announced a few hours ago that they will replace nearly all the missing parts, but i still want the set from Dtssyst :)

But as i said, some pics would be really nice <3

Hi dssyst,
just had a second Agano kit delivered and this one has the parts needed, sprue W part 30. It would appear there are two Agano kits out there.
so as to clarify for everyone's benefit the kit needed has the item number 31314**2200.The kit to avoid has the item number 77058**500.Hope this is helpful.

Good news Guys! Looks like Deag is coming through for us.

Dear members of this forum,

After receiving feedback from the manufacturer and experts, we have come to the conclusion that most (not all) of the parts highlighted as missing, are indeed omissions from the original prop. As such, we will be replacing them in due course, although as they will need to be designed and manufactured, the specifics of how they will be dispatched have yet to be clarified. In the coming weeks we hope to have a bit more clarity.
Of the parts highlighted in the original post relating to this topic, we will be providing all parts with the exception of the ‘KGV’ ones highlighted in the final image, which have been deemed by the consultant to be inconclusive as to whether they were part of the original prop. It seems there may have been pieces there but they were never included on the Master Replicas version and as such, there is no accurate reference to model the parts on. Further information on when the parts will be ready will be forthcoming in the near future.
We hope that the replacements of these parts will be welcome news to all subscribers, and we appreciate your patience in having waited for a response.
Regards,
DeAgostini Admin

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back