DeAgostini Millennium Falcon by dtssyst

Does anyone know if this decision is just by the US De Agostini Admin? Or will it be a worldwide rollout?
When us UK builders complained about an inaccurate TP1 panel, De Agostini re designed it... and supplied the new one to the French and Japan rollouts, but told the UK they would not be replacing ours!
I'm hoping that because these Greeblies are additional items and not replacement parts, maybe they'll supply them worldwide.
I can hope!..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note: I am tweaking the photos hence the old ones have been removed. New ones will be posted when ready.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if this decision is just by the US De Agostini Admin? Or will it be a worldwide rollout?
When us UK builders complained about an inaccurate TP1 panel, De Agostini re designed it... and supplied the new one to the French and Japan rollouts, but told the UK they would not be replacing ours!
I'm hoping that because these Greeblies are additional items and not replacement parts, maybe they'll supply them worldwide.
I can hope!..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would guess worldwide.

Last edited:
I'd still like accurate castings, just gives it a better look and authenticity.

I just got a couple of bits in and they just look better than deagostini parts.

Hi dssyst,
just had a second Agano kit delivered and this one has the parts needed, sprue W part 30. It would appear there are two Agano kits out there.
so as to clarify for everyone's benefit the kit needed has the item number 31314**2200.The kit to avoid has the item number 77058**500.Hope this is helpful.

Just had a quick look and correct me if you think ive made an error but the agano part you mention seems to be on the 1/700 taiho kit also, looks like they have identical sprue w.

The taiho has that star shaped piece that goes ontop of the flak38 trailer piece forward of the top turret. Kill 2 birds maybe?

Hi Zorg,
Yes it is the same sprue,well spotted that'll save you a few quid

- - - Updated - - -

ignore the question marks that should have been a thumbs up emoji

I do not think there has been any confirmation on what parts will be released...all we know so far is that there will not be parts from the KGV (King George V) kit...
I'm just wondering if the parts I bought on shapeways are from the King George V kit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm just wondering if the parts I bought on shapeways are from the King George V kit.

If you got these parts...then yes, you have the KGV parts (blue & green parts)

https://www.shapeways.com/product/94RMWKJ6Z/deago-greeble-set-1?optionId=61576116

625x465_17135738_10016401_1483528962.jpg

Sonic Sun and I are emailing each other.

If all goes as planned...
Not confirmed but we are trying very hard to have the following to be true.

Set of 20 resin cast parts
$25.00 free USA shipping

Shipping over seas is still an unknown amount. We need to find out the total weight of all parts, type of package to ship parts in, best (cheapest) way to ship overseas.

Again, we are really getting ahead of ourselves.
We understand everyone is excited.
Please be patient. We haven't even tried to cast the parts yet because we still await one more kit.

We've been waiting for two years for the kit parts, I think we can all wait till you're ready for the finishing touches!

Cheers

Hi dtssyst, could you or anyone on here tell me which kit/kits the H shaped parts either side of the 8Rad part are from.
Side wall starboard side rear quarter.
On the model space forum,please supply missing pieces thread it's the 7th pic down.

I think you are talking about these parts...Esci/Revell Sd.Kfz. 10 Halftrack (Demag)

esci_halftrack.jpg

...really helps if you can post pictures of what you are talking about rather than trying to guide with descriptions

Hi emrumi,
Sorry for my bumbling attempts at posting on here my only defence is this is the only forum I've ever joined.Hopefully I'll get the hang of things before too long!
Thanks for the info on those parts,and for others interested the kit is ESCI's sdkfz 10/4 halftrack. Kit number 099-E5018 once my kit arrives I'll post the part numbers.

Only a tip: the B-29 Kit has two of the No. 113 parts.
If you two Guys have two kits you can sell on kit again...
Greetings, Kuat.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back