Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Thanks. I see you are in Scotland too, that might explain it. I'l send customer service a mail just too be sure.

yeah the first 4 issues arrived the day before i was going to cancel my subscription. i also waited 2 weeks for a reply from customer services so
in the end i was contacted by tony from deagostini on the build the millennium falcon forum after he saw my post about getting nowhere.
he seemed to pull some strings. maybe give him a shout if you have no joy.

I went ahead and ordered this to my mother in the UK. (I live in Norway) But my credit card has not been charged, and its been 2 weeks since I ordered... Does the first shipment get sent with an invoice? or should I try to get hold of customer services?
Super excited to get this build underway, as the model looks amazing! Not sure about ordering detail parts from shapeways, but will consider it once i get the building going.

I would call the customer service number.if they cant help you then PM me.I am forum support for USA for DeAgostino

Just received my Shapeways floor pieces and extra seat and my messed up turret, thanks to my dog :facepalm

Have to thank Tony for taking the time to make me the turret replacement :thumbsup
IMG_1364.JPG

So my second delivery arrived, and what do I find inside?

Issues 5, 6 ,7 and.................................................................... 13:facepalm

Luckily I got straight through to customer care and they are sending issue 8 out (within the next 2 weeks) and a return sticker for the incorrect issue.

I think they only employ people for the phone work. Packing must be using partially trained lobsters or something.

Man this company is frustrating. 9 days since my payment for the 2nd shipment was processed and no notification of shipping. Adding the two weeks for actually delivery once they actually ship, I could have possibly been billed for the next package before I get this one!

Very poor service!

That has not been my experience at all... I ordered and got my first shipment within 2 weeks. The second was right on time... but missing the binder, which they sent me a couple of days later. Call customer support, would be my advise. they can't fix what they do not know is broken...

Jedi Dade

So my second delivery arrived, and what do I find inside?

Issues 5, 6 ,7 and.................................................................... 13:facepalm

Luckily I got straight through to customer care and they are sending issue 8 out (within the next 2 weeks) and a return sticker for the incorrect issue.

I think they only employ people for the phone work. Packing must be using partially trained lobsters or something.

classic!

That has not been my experience at all... I ordered and got my first shipment within 2 weeks. The second was right on time... but missing the binder, which they sent me a couple of days later. Call customer support, would be my advise. they can't fix what they do not know is broken...

Jedi Dade

Agreed. I did neglect to mentioned I'm approaching 4 days without response to my email on the matter from their customer service dept.

Man this company is frustrating. 9 days since my payment for the 2nd shipment was processed and no notification of shipping. Adding the two weeks for actually delivery once they actually ship, I could have possibly been billed for the next package before I get this one!

Very poor service!

My experience was very good so far. Very prompt replies to my requests through email, very polite. They do send the issues in batches on specific dates only, that's why there was a delay.

When I emailed Customer service (I was having trouble logging into their site) they got back to me the next day. but I found calling to be the best way to get them.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty. if I'm annoying you I'll stop... really just trying to help.

Jedi Dade

well i had a nice surprise this morning, issues 5,6,7 and 8 turned up unexpectedly, thats 8 issues in 10 days. included was letter of apology and assurance that any out of stock gifts will be forwarded.

they did state that the series has had an overwhelming amount of orders and this was the main reason behind the delays.

i must say the parts are better in person which is very encouraging. i have not opened a single thing yet though.......

well i had a nice surprise this morning, issues 5,6,7 and 8 turned up unexpectedly, thats 8 issues in 10 days. included was letter of apology and assurance that any out of stock gifts will be forwarded.

they did state that the series has had an overwhelming amount of orders and this was the main reason behind the delays.

i must say the parts are better in person which is very encouraging. i have not opened a single thing yet though.......

I meant to tell you, the link in your signature doesn't work, I had to replace the domain name with "therpf.com" to see the page.

When my first pack arrived it was missing issue 1; I received duplicate issue 2s. I emailed them more than once and after 3 weeks of nothing I called them. About 5 days later I received issue 1. No, they did not want the extra issue 2 back. Now, last week I received an entire 2nd pack 1. No additional charges. Sent email, no response. So yesterday I called. No, they did not want the 2nd pack 1 returned.

Does that not mean they might change their mind? No clue. I'll keep it about unopened for a while and then decide what to do with it.

Moral? Call, email is very unpredictable.

Just got my first box delivered today. Yea!
USA customer. Ordered on 4/23, shipped on 4/29 and arrived on 5/01. Not bad at all in my book.
I'm thinking about building the interior as a separate model to display outside of the Falcon proper. Dress it up a bit and add more area etc. I like the idea of being to get down to eye level and look around like the filming set.

Got billed for my 3rd shipment this morning. Looks like the 27 day bill cycle is correct. Last one was April 3rd May 1st today.

Got billed for my 3rd shipment this morning. Looks like the 27 day bill cycle is correct. Last one was April 3rd May 1st today.
Same here...last time it took 6 days from the billing to the shipping..lets see if they are any faster this time...

Still have yet to open any of the parts up... and yes the Binder is a total fail on their part...useless really

Same here...last time it took 6 days from the billing to the shipping..lets see if they are any faster this time...

Still have yet to open any of the parts up... and yes the Binder is a total fail on their part...useless really

Hey I kinda like my binder... if it did come a little dinged up!

Thought everyone would like to see more of what's coming... here's what's coming in Issues 19 and 20:

issue19-20.jpg

Looks like 19 we're getting our first lower hull pit! And another clear jig in 20! Oh I can't believe I gotta wait another 3 months to get these issues!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back