Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

I got my binder today, but no parts or magazine. Weird, I thought they'd all ship together. Hopefully it'll be in the mail tomorrow.

I also got the binder and no parts, but since the shipping notice came on Monday and the binder, Wednesday, I figured that an envelope ships easier and the box will take about a week to get to California, a call to "Model Space" confirmed that they ship separately.

am i right is saying the free t-shirt should be included in the first shipment?

when did you get yours?

-z

okay, ill send an email and wait the 2 weeks for a reply.

cheers

EDIT

heard back from them today, just incase anyone else is waiting they are out of stock on some sizes but they will be sent out when they get them back in,

Last edited:
OMG! I just got my first set of issues today. This kit is going to be freaking huge! Once this kit ihas more detail added to it, lighted, then properly painted and weathered it will be very clost to the filming miniature. Even out of the box it will still be a awesome model. the pictures really don't do it justice. Now I have to figure out were I'm going to display it!

I think I'm going to build this and the and the FM kit.

I might not be getting this series anytime soon but at least I'm getting this sooner rather than later.
MF Blueprint.jpg

Last edited:
From what I understand that is the prototype and not the current version. I'm sure there are quite a few changes. They also said that the prototype was damaged during shipping which explained the broken framework too.

Those tubes could also be the standoffs for the mounting points for the wall mount and they have tied it down to that box it is sitting on for better stabilization.

Otherwise, I'm not discouraged about this model as it is the prototype and there are some differences between it and the one we are getting. I'm sure the landing gear will be beefy enough to hold the model up, and if not; then I'm sure there will be someone out there who will make some that does.

The only thing I do not like about this is there isn't a belly gun on this one.....

Does that mean those landing gears are purely plastic and no brass tube reinforcement?

No point jumping to conclusions. They could be made of cheese for all I know..

Also, as the belly gun was not on the filming model exterior, I'm fine with it not being included. It was only seen in one scene of the exterior of the full size falcon. Including the interior sections is a welcome touch as you can choose to view them or not, having them in the model doesn't alter the exterior.

Cheers

Michael

So, I take it there is no gun control interior?

Looks like there's plenty of room to mount the gun turret interior behind the hold. I thought they said there would be, but even if they don't, I'm sure Tony would scale up his existing Shapeways turret interior to DeAgo size if you asked. He is a subscriber to this kit, so probably don't even have to ask, just wait. He already has the gun and yoke on his Shapeways shop if you wanted the gun for the bottom.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back