Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Wow, this looks like a dream come true but would like to know more about it than what they tell you. How many issues will it cover?

Eighty issues!
Roughly £900 in total...
Then again, the possibility of repainting and super detailing really excite me...

so assuming its one issue a month, it's going to take 7 years to complete, I can see a huge fall out rate over time. I would rather just buy the complete kit and not mess with " the program"

Ive got the McLaren F1 car complete in a box for a rainy day, and yes its 4 a month. Ill sign up for this after seeing issue one's quality, no really, best guess its the MR model cheapened down some, as previous model cars are from the likes of Kyosho etc, in other words, a broken down, already existing model pattern!

lee

Hmm, pics I'm seeing of the gun turret, look a bit hoopty, maybe its grown from a Finemolds, hence no real donor part definitions? Interesting though, may bag issue one just for a look see!

lee

Ill go over some MR pics later Howard, can't recall if MR grew the donors to resemble the actual parts or not, but the Deagostini seems a way off going by say, the Flak gun on the turret, ill try go pick up a copy tomorrow and report back, my god, imagine if they just re sized and grew a Revell haha, ouch!

lee

I think your right mate :lol ill go get issue one for a laugh anyway, i can always Frisbee it over somebodies garden!

lee

Lol Not even sure it will fly well :p

Look at that big photo of the Falcon, they mirrored the mandibules walls lol ! The starboard side is the same than the portside !! OMG :p Not sure if that the actual model they're offering in this pic or just a crap 3D render.

On the other pic of the engine deck, the flaps with the rods are just... oh well it looks like they created some new shape for them ! :D

I think your right mate :lol ill go get issue one for a laugh anyway, i can always Frisbee it over somebodies garden!

lee

That mad eke laugh mate, just had visions of the efforts after about 2 years issues being thrown over a fence when you decide Naaaaaa!!!

It may not yet be released in Australia but I will have to see the first issue before I can say Yay or Nay. Maybe I can use the guns and cockpit for my Hasbro BMF conversion though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back