Cyberpunk city diorama

Love the façade and the little added greeblies on the side. With that kind of architecture; you can really go crazy with the add-ons (y)
Emergency stairwell on the outside, AC units hanging at various window + many more:cool:

Outstanding! I love the details!

Thank you so much, James-san! I'm so happy you like that!

Wow, excellent and inspiring work!

Thank you, Ron-san!

Love the façade and the little added greeblies on the side. With that kind of architecture; you can really go crazy with the add-ons (y)
Emergency stairwell on the outside, AC units hanging at various window + many more:cool:
Than you!
It has been a long while since I use greeblies last time. I was worrying a bit about if catch up with the usual senses.
Now I'm studying how to build the fire stairwell. Yes, joberg-san, many things come up.
The (whole) world should see this. This is amazing art work

Thank you, George-san!
I'm so happy even if you are the only one seeing this.

Thank you to everyone,

Katsu

Thank you Analyzer-san. I'm so happy to hear that!
In fact, it's one of the good tips for me when I do greebling. To think about the purpose of the detailing part is sometimes make it easy to arrange.

Making a fire stairway

Handrail

vOATUhsl.jpg

QzxjF7Ol.jpg

QL9piOgl.jpg

TVeYaial.jpg

u26q7sPl.jpg

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Thanks for looking!

katsu

Indeed; repetitive work is not for everyone...some love it and others hate it with a passion. Your patience is commendable Katsu-san (y) (y) :notworthy: :notworthy:

Not too many people could make a fire escape interesting... I love the connecting piece!

I thought the fire escape stairway should be the must item for that build. This is my challenge.:)
Thanks!
Indeed; repetitive work is not for everyone...some love it and others hate it with a passion. Your patience is commendable Katsu-san (y) (y) :notworthy: :notworthy:
Thank you!
The more painful task is to peel dozens of chestnut skins.:sick:
1652846238172.png
This is the reward for that. Yummy!!

Today I continue to make small parts. :sick:

1652846346273.jpeg

Thanks for watching!

katsu

Not too many people could make a fire escape interesting... I love the connecting piece!

I thought the fire escape stairway should be the must item for that build. This is my challenge.:)
Thanks!
Thank you!
The more painful task is to peel dozens of chestnut skins.:sick:
View attachment 1576500This is the reward for that. Yummy!!

Today I continue to make small parts. :sick:

View attachment 1576501

Thanks for watching!

katsu

Trying to. To many things to do, not enough sleep.
Sometimes we have to face a situation that we can't avoid. You have to do many things now, but please, take care of them in order of priority. I'm so worried, May is the time the accumulated fatigues since the April reveals. Please have a good meal and try to have a good sleep, my friend.

The fire escape will definitely be a great feature to add

Thank you, Analyzer-san!
I'll try my best.

1652930198683.jpeg

Thank you for looking,

Michael-san, take it easy, my friend.

katsu

I just take on too many projects, but, thats just what I do.
Already working around 47ish hours a week at work, and we have a big huge event coming up that I have been advertising for.
I also make videos for youtube or tiktok for my work, but that gets edited at home after I already worked near 10 hours. I don't edit things every single day though.
I am also planning another big 4th of July Fireworks show, since we love our fireworks on that day here in America. Working with some guys that are helping me make this quite a big event.
And then of course other little projects here and there, a small video or photoshop a picture or sound design, or whatever.
And then theres that model I kinda started that I'm having to put on hold for the moment.
Also started working on a video mixing footage from a game I like into this big megamix.
So if I can just learn to not need sleep anymore.......

OK, You sure you got many projects to do even except the low priority things. That's the time you are going into soldier's mode. Looks like you must be busy at least till the end of the independence day. You don't need to go to bed at night, but whenever you can find the small time that you can take a nap, use it. 30 minutes, one hour? it's good. Eat whenever you can and whatever you want to eat. And if you got really exhausted, Sleep like dead.
You can do it, JM.
The reward will be huge.
Hoping you can get thru.

Your friend, katsu

A few progress.

Stair steps.

eTRQeFO.jpg

9XT09OU.jpg

pKmr3v9.jpg

ksD4Y6X.jpg

LCxWL9g.jpg

XIXsWO6.jpg

qYJg9My.jpg

aXxacUi.jpg

Landing floor

Ehh5rHv.jpg

O12ygFz.jpg

Test assembling.

qPyk1Yx.jpg

XY83cXn.jpg

me7Cfkl.jpg

zn6Ozz3.jpg

Before I fit these stairs, I have to finish the paint job for the building.
Each landing will be fitted to the building wall with a pair of triangle beam stays.
I think I should fit it on the left or right side of the facade.
Next, I will make some A/C external units, external ducts, etc.
Then go for the room interior.

Thank you for looking,

katsu

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back