Cyberpunk city diorama

Thank you so much, Terrenone-san, Analyzer-san, and Tom-san!

Continuing to make the coffee shop.

As always, planning is easy but to make it for real is another story.
Using a 3 mm thick acrylic plate.

NZDqcKJ.jpg

Heat them up and bent.

EgWI1QG.jpg

rX30vYU.jpg

yOCmMjT.jpg

NgrhVKY.jpg

Using 3 mm diameter aluminum rods.

4bLlkAU.jpg

sAWBH6q.jpg

h7j2hg3.jpg

C2JDZK0.jpg

h7j2hg3.jpg

vOmucUx.jpg

Well, I'm gonna add a large coffee/tea maker and some other things.

Last weekend, I took my wife to Akihabara, Tokyo.
The last time she visit there was almost 25 years ago.
Things must be totally different for her.
She always loves dolls. So, I took her to a place like this.

UkXAS02.jpg

7BtOHmZ.jpg

QgcFRuw.jpg

uoY9KEx.jpg

She looks so happy and she said when she retired, she wants to have one of those large dolls and sew the costume.

And then we went to Nihonbashi and enjoyed Tempura lunch.

1652159298990.png

1652159372166.png

That was a nice date!

Thanks for looking,

katsu

Last edited:
Katsu-san, that was a superb update and cleverly constructed. I am (once again) in awe.
I am happy for your and your wife that you went out to eat, and for her to visit this doll store from so many years ago. I hope it made her day.
Thank you for the update and sharing the pictures

Love those chairs!

Also like the trick of using the mirror to make it look like a larger room. Model railroaders do that often with roads and other things to try to make the scene look like extends past a backdrop

It's great that your wife is interested in a hobby as well. Looks like a fun time

Maybe your wife or daughter can sew tiny outfits for some of the people in the diorama

Ummm... WOW! Fantastic work! I didn't even catch the mirror's optical illusion until I went back after reading the comment above. Well done!

Katsu-san, that was a superb update and cleverly constructed. I am (once again) in awe.
I am happy for your and your wife that you went out to eat, and for her to visit this doll store from so many years ago. I hope it made her day.
Thank you for the update and sharing the pictures

You are welcome, George-san! I thank YOU for your comment all the time.

Those chairs are amazing.

Thank you, Tom-san!

Wow...those chairs + table + floor are amazing Katsu-san (y) (y) :notworthy::notworthy:

Thank you for your comment, joberg-san!

Love those chairs!

Also like the trick of using the mirror to make it look like a larger room. Model railroaders do that often with roads and other things to try to make the scene look like extends past a backdrop

It's great that your wife is interested in a hobby as well. Looks like a fun time

Maybe your wife or daughter can sew tiny outfits for some of the people in the diorama

Thank you, Analyzer-san! Model railroader's technique is impressive nowadays!
My wife will be retired only 2 years later. I hope she enjoys her hobby then.

Ummm... WOW! Fantastic work! I didn't even catch the mirror's optical illusion until I went back after reading the comment above. Well done!
Thank you very much, James-san!

Today I made a coffee maker and dishwasher or refrigerator. It's a bit futuristic but a bit retro.

C19eA2T.jpg

uXzfyYX.jpg

DQihHRa.jpg

z92pqqL.jpg

ECM5veQ.jpg

NJV0jIk.jpg

jE5MlRs.jpg

I may have to make some more cups, drinking glasses, dishes, bottles, etc.

Thanks for looking!

katsu

WOWZERS !
:lol:Thank you! George-san!
Most excellent details Katsu-san (y) (y)
:DThank you, joberg-san!
That place would totally be my new hangout!

Impressive details
:DThank you, Analyzer-san. Be my guest anytime!

Today, I have to clean up the work shack and make some small things. And exterior large glass windows and pillars.
Then I have to build the other side of the 1st floor of the building. I haven't drawn any sketches yet but Maybe it's gonna be a vehicle repair garage or something.
Before I put the ceilings on it, I have to do the wiring for the lighting and make some figures inside.
Just like the former model I built, several kinds of work have to go on simultaneously. I will consider the efficient way to build.:unsure:o_O

katsu

Here are 4 hours of work.

2iMZgfem.jpg

I used these knives for carving.
My daughter Miki used to use it in her elementary school day.
hYH6nTIm.jpg

Wloxwmdm.jpg

She drew this in her kindergarten days. It's her father who came home from his job in the late evening.
His hair needs combing, a 5 o'clock shadow on his jaw. Tired but eager to meet his daughters and so happy when he does.
That was so long ago...

Thanks for looking!

katsu

The Master at work once more !
Katsu-san, you possess more patience than world leaders ever will. I salute thee

Thank you, George-san! I feel like I have all the time in the world these days. Nothing to hurry about. :D

1652438476409.jpeg

Here's one of the MASTER's works.
I had tried to make a coffee server. Heated up an acrylic tube and blew. Messed up 2 feet of tube and ran out of it!:p :lol: :sick:

If the coffee maker actually worked, I wouldn't be even slightly surprised.

:unsure:I was thinking about how do I make it. Naa kidding!!
Thank you Tom-san. :lol:

I love the coffee maker and dish washer!

Thank you so much, SCUDMAN-san!

Today, I got to go shopping for food and drinks for almost 2 weeks' supply.
Tomorrow, I will be back on the workbench.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back