Cyberpunk city diorama

yuumi2891103

Master Member
Still, I say 'Ouch!!' when my thumb hits something. But here is a little progress.

I have designed some letters and added a few signs.

iDSaTCB.jpg

dgFHMTt.jpg

zyftNPs.jpg

X1Faa1I.jpg

Added a show window on the left corner.

edvge9j.jpg

UY5U7ab.jpg

18Azlxj.jpg

I will add a few more signs and then figures.

I am hoping you like it.

katsu

PS: The name of the club is 'Green Door' ;)

yuumi2891103

Master Member
Perfect! Really like the details above the show window on the left corner. (y)(y)
Thank you s much, stevie-san! That part will be close to the viewer so I gave many details.
Love it to bits Katsu-san:cool::cool::notworthy::notworthy: Are you going to use sand paper for the road?

Thank you, joberg-san! Yes, that's the one idea. I need it looks wet surface of the rain. I'm thinking about the idea but it will be later. I will have to build the upper stories of this nightclub. Shops and restaurants, something like that.

Fantastic!

Thank you so much, Analyzer-san.

yuumi2891103

Master Member
Yes, sand paper grit should be 120 or 100. As for rain, you could always spray a clear high gloss varnish on top and make some puddles with clear epoxy;)

Thanks a lot, joberg-san! Nowadays, I can buy clear epoxy at the hobby corner of a dollar shop. What a convenient age!

I want to live and shop there.

Live and shop there!? Satisfaction guaranteed!
Thank you, Thaddeus-san!:D

Today I started to build some figures.
Before proceeding to the upper structure, I have to build at least six figures to put inside the nightclub.

Reshaping and rejoint the limb.
enQ5MiX.jpg

This lady needs whole-body cosmetic surgery and a workout for shape-up.
ZvIjFml.jpg

This is what I call plastic surgery or a full-scratch build.

The two standing ladies will be in a show window. I've tried to look like they are dancing.

Other girls will be in those bubbles upstair.

dMUHcYi.jpg

YkWedbr.jpg

VN8MXWV.jpg

e8lQ7Qr.jpg

I need a few more of them.

Still, the injured thumb is so hurt. So that I couldn't get a good grip and hold on to those parts in my hands and that was frustrating. And at last, the wound has opened again.:eek:

1669087842960.jpeg

So, let me call it a day today.:notworthy:

Thanks for looking!

katsu

SmilingOtter

Master Member
That really does look like it would hurt. Be careful!

Any time I use my power tools in my workshop I try to remind myself that those tools WANT to hurt me. So far, paranoia has kept all my fingers attached and my eyes still functioning. The tools occasionally have a small victory, but nothing too big to gloat about.

So will this establishment cater to those who like cybernetic enhancements, or be limited to off-the-rack humans?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.